Perfectly Modded
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  FacebookFacebook  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

THANK YOU!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stormfrog
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: THANK YOU!   Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:05 pm

I just want to write and say that I have NEVER EVER experienced modded Skyrim this stable. Im holding onto my horse still, but I have a gooooood feeling. Playing Skyrim without having to ctrl+alt+del and restart the game every five minutes is just AMAZING.

I dont know how you did it or what. But Bethesda should just hire you because damn bro, you got some freaky skillz!

Thanks! :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU!   Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:22 pm

@stormfrog wrote:
I just want to write and say that I have NEVER EVER experienced modded Skyrim this stable. Im holding onto my horse still, but I have a gooooood feeling. Playing Skyrim without having to ctrl+alt+del and restart the game every five minutes is just AMAZING.

I dont know how you did it or what. But Bethesda should just hire you because damn bro, you got some freaky skillz!

Hello and welcome to the forums! It's refreshing to see some good words from time to time!

Cheers bro!

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU!   Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:10 am

@stormfrog wrote:

Second this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

THANK YOU!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!