Perfectly Modded
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  FacebookFacebook  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Tera Armors Bodyslide/HDT conversions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
forest4s
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Tera Armors Bodyslide/HDT conversions   Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:40 am

It's awesome that Rottendub got these armors to have HDT physics but the armors themselves are bigger than my character. I was just wondering how I could go about making the armors more slim while keeping the HDT physics if possible. I tried removing the mod at first and installing the standalone mod and the bodyslide conversions. The armors fit me perfectly after that but I wasn't able to figure out how to get the HDT physics. I'm not too familiar with outfit studio/bodyslide mechanics if anyone is willing to teach me. Much thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tera Armors Bodyslide/HDT conversions   Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:30 pm

@forest4s wrote:
It's awesome that Rottendub got these armors to have HDT physics but the armors themselves are bigger than my character. I was just wondering how I could go about making the armors more slim while keeping the HDT physics if possible. I tried removing the mod at first and installing the standalone mod and the bodyslide conversions. The armors fit me perfectly after that but I wasn't able to figure out how to get the HDT physics. I'm not too familiar with outfit studio/bodyslide mechanics if anyone is willing to teach me. Much thanks!

Hello!

I've done this a couple of days ago it's quite a complicated process as everything needs to be ran through MO or to keep track of file paths which is a pain.

Managed to get immersive armors / Tera / Bless + weight morphs mods(google it)
They do work from weight 0 to 200 (that's how much weigh morphs support)

As you can imagine a lot of texture clipping followed.
That's why games usually don't have a weigh system as it's a nightmare to get the armors not to clip/distort and fit the body

It would be nice for all the armors in the pack to have bodyslide support but i recon there are hundreds of new armors and re-textured vanilla armors so it's hard to implement or not possible.

But to answer your question.You would have to run bodyslide and 

1.Left click the magnifier icon from "group filter" and choose groups
2.Select Tera And Bless
3.Patch build all meshes
*Be sure to check output path.

New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Tera Armors Bodyslide/HDT conversions   Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:10 am

Awesoome! Thanks Rottendub! Honestly can't wait for 5.0, your work has consumed my life ;~;
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tera Armors Bodyslide/HDT conversions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!