Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Want to add Legacy of the Dragonborn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Want to add Legacy of the Dragonborn   Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:57 am

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52248/?

This is the only mod I would like to add into my personal spm 4.4 setup. Anybody think this will conflict severely with anything already setup? Anybody added it to their setup and maybe have some advice. Just asking in advance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneJun
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Want to add Legacy of the Dragonborn   Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:31 am

@Stoney wrote:
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52248/?

This is the only mod I would like to add into my personal spm 4.4 setup. Anybody think this will conflict severely with anything already setup? Anybody added it to their setup and maybe have some advice. Just asking in advance.
after looking at the Incompatibilities, Conflicts, Known Bugs on the nexus forum it seems it will not work with the pack unless you can find a way to get them to work co side with each other

Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Want to add Legacy of the Dragonborn   Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:44 pm

If've got it in at the moment and it works in the simplest manner in that I can visit the museum and start the quest line but I'm not sure if it will break as I get further and further in the game unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneJun
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Want to add Legacy of the Dragonborn   Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:10 pm

@Stoney wrote:
If've got it in at the moment and it works in the simplest manner in that I can visit the museum and start the quest line but I'm not sure if it will break as I get further and further in the game unfortunately.
thing is the quest and mission all that might work but things might mess up in the normal game

Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Want to add Legacy of the Dragonborn   Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:53 pm

Interesting. Thx for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattski123
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Want to add Legacy of the Dragonborn   Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:52 pm

I remember using this quest mod in a mod pack ages ago, I mainly want it for the Fate Cards. I LOVED that feature! Made finding loot so much more exciting! :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoney
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Want to add Legacy of the Dragonborn   Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:26 am

I'm a horder when it comes to games like this so for me a mod like this is a must have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riscoloco
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: me too   Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:13 pm

need this mod in the pack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Want to add Legacy of the Dragonborn   Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:03 pm

I keep seeing everyone everywhere mentioning this mod, and I'm not sure I get it.  It seems to add a museum of dragonborn people history, but all of the artifacts have gotten away so you have to go find them, I think?  I'm not the most filled in about modern Skyrim specific lore.  What's special?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silversquall666
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Want to add Legacy of the Dragonborn   Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:52 pm

its a great mod , you should try to add it and its addons to the list . no modpack is complete without it  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Want to add Legacy of the Dragonborn   Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:54 am

Okay, but why? Is it just a fetch quest and a museum? The Dragonborn character thing actually sounds a little more lame to me if there's a big known line of past Dragonborners.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silversquall666
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Want to add Legacy of the Dragonborn   Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:18 pm

well it kinda adds a goal to the whole game , its to fill the museum with all the different artifacts you find during the many quests of the game plus some more added by the mod .
Pushes you to do all the quest and it satisfies my competitionist tendencies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoney
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Want to add Legacy of the Dragonborn   Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:36 am

@Tenka wrote:
Okay, but why?  Is it just a fetch quest and a museum?  The Dragonborn character thing actually sounds a little more lame to me if there's a big known line of past Dragonborners.

Skyrim for me is essentially a loot game. Especially once you've played it once or twice for the story. The reason I play after that is collecting all the stuff. So a mod that is all about collecting all the stuff is very appealing to some of us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silversquall666
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Want to add Legacy of the Dragonborn   Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:09 pm

I wonder if we could have an answer from RottenDub  what
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Want to add Legacy of the Dragonborn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!