Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Lighting in inns seems broken

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mava314
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Lighting in inns seems broken   Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:45 am

I love this mod pack! I'm at level 20, and its the most fun i've ever had in Skyrim! Thank you Rotten.

This issue is pretty minor, but I thought I would ask and see if its a known issue.

When i'm inside an inn, i think most any inn that has the large fireplace in the center, like the Falkreath inn for example, the lighting is weird. If I turn toward the fire, the light in the room flicks off. If I turn away, it flicks on. Like the lights are popping in and out.

During night, when this happens, its very hard to see. The fireplace seem to produce almost no light. During the day, its less noticeable, but i can still see it happening. It depends where i'm facing. I've seen this before after install mods like inns and taverns but never this common.

I do notice other light sources 'popping' almost anywhere in the game when i have the Quick Light enabled (i don't have it enabled while in inns though).

I have not made any modifications to the mod pack, and i've had almost no other problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daimos
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Lighting in inns seems broken   Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:51 pm

Sometimes i have the same problem. The light in interiors is a little inconsistent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jdm222
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Lighting   Mon May 22, 2017 11:17 pm

I founf the same issue with inns and in general light sources in interiers. my solution was to download a mod such as Warmer Lights from the Nexus, any mod that alters the brightness of light for fires sources can do this ther is another called Brighter Campfires that increases the radius of candles and fires, with a couple of options for brightness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lighting in inns seems broken
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!