Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Multiple Small Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tylerjfish
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Multiple Small Issues   Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:52 am

Hey Rotten. First time ever on a post. So forgive me for being a noob. Anyways. My system is a I5-6600K, 8GB RAM, GTX 1070.
First issue I had was crazy camera spinning. I found out that it was my 144hz monitor. So I locked it at 60hz. The issues i'm having now is when I have eligible 'companions' in my guild? Even if they are in my group they just stay at headquarters. I was able to work around it using the shout to call followers to me. Every time I get anywhere near Riften my game or computer crashes. The first time after bribing the guard at the north gate my entire computer crashed when I tried to go in. Froze for a solid 5 min before restarting. The most recent crash I had I never made it to discovering Riften. I wasn't in combat or lagging or anything and the game crashed without a warning. That also raises another issue. I was told I absolutely cannot use any sort of quick or auto save. Well both times my games crashed I was well over half an hour from last hard save. It is really discouraging to have to play over the same stuff over and over again. I just want to get to Riften! There must be some sort of work around for auto save.  I really do love this mod pack and some help with these minor issues would be very much appreciated! A couple other seemingly painless bugs. When I open the map for the first time since reloading the the game I get an error with SKYUI. Same with the quick equip menu or the favorites menu. Though it doesn't seem to actually do anything as they both still work. When I first started playing I got an error about shop prices not fluctuation or something. I didn't pay too much attention to it though. Also, Seemingly random lag spikes? with my GPU and processor I shouldn't be getting any sort of lag.. should I? Its not always in combat or near towns either. Sometimes its completely random. Out in the open with nothing but running deer (always running) around. Again, any help would be appreciated. I love the work you do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattski123
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Small Issues   Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:21 am

For Riften crash, I recommend following Rottendub's instruction for 2a & 3. I changed my config to very high, changed enblocal to
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false and I double checked that itexmap part. All in all, that should help with random CTD issues. I've also been able to use auto save, but from a previous mod pack I used called the Colossal mod pack (352+ mods) I used as a rule of thumb to save the game usually during maybe a gpu/cpu intensive scene or before going into an area that had a chance of decreasing fps wildly. Also, a thing I tried to get around Riften bug (when I didn't know answer) was to use the "coc" console command to get to Riften. You could try that if you wanted too. SKUI error, you'll just have to disable it in the Mod configuration menu IN GAME. Follow this for extra detail: http://forum.step-project.com/topic/5310-skyui-error-code-5-incompatible-menu-file-mapswf/

Another thing I tried was cleaning my masters, and this: http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/perfomance-guides.html

So I hope those were helpful for you :) and welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tylerjfish
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Small Issues   Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:34 pm

Thanks mattski23. I no longer have issues with riften.I did everything you said and I also lowered grass density a little bit. Since I don't really care for how pretty the grass is.  I made a new character and set it as my spawn point in Riften to double check. My FPS drops to 15-30 when coming up or standing in towns. I still get CTD's when talking to npcs after playing for a little while. Which is really frusterating. I havent had random CTD in a while though. Seems to be going well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Small Issues   Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:10 pm

@tylerjfish wrote:
Thanks mattski23. I no longer have issues with riften.I did everything you said and I also lowered grass density a little bit. Since I don't really care for how pretty the grass is.  I made a new character and set it as my spawn point in Riften to double check. My FPS drops to 15-30 when coming up or standing in towns. I still get CTD's when talking to npcs after playing for a little while. Which is really frusterating. I havent had random CTD in a while though. Seems to be going well.

From the post above and from this one also i see that you haven't configured your mods in game using MCM menu or use the provided save-game with them configured.

With a correct load order and correctly installed path pack should not crash when saving be it manual/auto or quick, I've disable the auto-save because it lags the game when waiting or sleeping.

Multiple Small Issues
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!