Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Cant remove mod Draugnarok depending on asis.esp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stormfrog
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Cant remove mod Draugnarok depending on asis.esp   Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:01 pm

Hi!

When I installed PMS I by misstake activated Draugnarok thinking it was some fun extra content, little did I know it would make it completely impossible to play the actual game. There are so much Drauger in the game now I can hardly more around and the FPS toll is insane with hordes everywhere.

But when I deactivate it I get an error that it is require by ASIS. Do I ned to remove ASIS as well?

"The masters for some plugins (esp/esm) are not enabled.
The game will crash unless you install and enable the following plugins:

• Draugnarok.esp

"

is listed in problems
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cant remove mod Draugnarok depending on asis.esp   Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:07 pm

@stormfrog wrote:
Hi!

When I installed PMS I by misstake activated Draugnarok thinking it was some fun extra content, little did I know it would make it completely impossible to play the actual game. There are so much Drauger in the game now I can hardly more around and the FPS toll is insane with hordes everywhere.

But when I deactivate it I get an error that it is require by ASIS. Do I ned to remove ASIS as well?

"The masters for some plugins (esp/esm) are not enabled.
The game will crash unless you install and enable the following plugins:

• Draugnarok.esp

"

is listed in problems

You can shut it down from MCM menu.
Mod doesn't automatically start.
Research is always good.

If you insist on deactivating it from Mod Organizer you'll have to rebuild the ASIS patch.Follow the guide on the forums or on the website.
*Shutting a mod down from MCM menu is safe
*Removing mod mid-game could lead to crashes.
*Removing mods mid-game is never recommended.

PostSubject: Re: Cant remove mod Draugnarok depending on asis.esp   Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:45 pm

Thanks! Thats the first thing I looked for but I missed it, I dont know how that is even possible. Solved my problem! :)

Anyone have any suggestions on how to clean up the cities after this mod? I can barely even enter solitude because of the piles and piles of hundreds of Draugr and killed NPCs, fps drops to almost nothing.

When I try to select a corpse and type "disable"/"markfordelete" this crashes my game on every second or third corpse. I guess there is no command to remove all enemy/monster corpses?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Cant remove mod Draugnarok depending on asis.esp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!