Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Character animations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zhexek222
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Character animations   Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:55 pm

Hello. Just installed spm 4.4, its just amazing. 

Im posting to hopefully get some help with a very minor annoyance. During my default character resting animation, my girl looks at her hand. its like every 30 seconds. It blocks the view of everything. 

I want to change it. I do showracemenu to take myself to the character creation page, and go to the animations, and it seems all the fnis , pinup etc sliders,... do nothing at all. This most likely isnt a problem with the pack, but my own inexperience with skyrim,.....

That being said, will appreciate advice, its an immersion thing. the modpack works so well. I just stand around staring in amazement. 

Thank you guys. JZ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Character animations   Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:35 pm

Hello ! Grab Realistic Animation Project, reinstall with desired idle animations and re-run fnis.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
zhexek222

PostSubject: Re: Character animations   Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:51 am

Realistic animation project is already in the load order in mod organizer, I havent loaded any mods at all into the pack. I thought it was already part of the pack. 

None of the sliders under poses in character creation change any poses at all. There is a cyclic 'FNIS idle character poses' that has about 40 ticks of different poses, but it doesnt change. That is why I think im doing something wrong. I think the current pack has all I need but there is something I need to do to get it to function.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zhexek222

PostSubject: Re: Character animations   Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:59 am

the realistic animation project - idles requires FNIS PCEA2 to work properly from what i read. I really dont want to start chaining into  installing a  bunch of mods just to fix one animation. I have minimal experience with modding. I do know that once i set foot down that dark path, forever it will consume me. I just want to get her hand out of my face lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zhexek222

PostSubject: Re: Character animations   Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:38 am

the realistic animation project - idle zip file contain tons of idle animations.

the one female idle I can find currently installed is under X:\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\female 1hm_idle.hkx

Should I just pick a random idle from R.A.P, rename it to exactly the current file and replace? To try to trick the current installation? then use FNIS remove creatures, rebuild, reinsert?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zhexek222

PostSubject: Re: Character animations   Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:23 am

OKAY NEVERMIND LOL.

I did what you said, I just didnt realize exactly how to do what you were saying until now. 

Download realistic animation project - idle.

Install via 'Install a new mod from an archive' button.  A GRAPHICAL UI WILL POP UP, nice. Select what animations you want in the graphical UI

Warning will pop up that realistic animation project already exists, choose to replace files. 

Run FNIS from mod organizer, hit de-install creatures button, then update FNIS behavior. 

Because realistic animation project is already in the mod order list, it doesn't mess with the list. Everything works fine now. 

Fixed. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Character animations   Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:49 pm

Fixed/Solved?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
zhexek222