Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

[solved]Simply Knock bug

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Epitome
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: [solved]Simply Knock bug   Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:39 am

Running into an annoying quality of life bug with simply knock. Interacting with a door brings up simply knock's menu, but prompts my character to begin lock picking as if the mod wasn't installed after simply knock finishes its function. For example selecting knock makes my character knock (and functions properly), but then immediately start picking the lock anyways. Actually laughed when I tried the pick lock option of simply knock's menu to watch my character begin the lock picking process twice. 

Any potential fixes, or in lieu of that advice on how to remove this mod? It's merged into the "Player Help 2 RM" esp. Any help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Simply Knock bug   Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:53 am

@Epitome wrote:
Running into an annoying quality of life bug with simply knock. Interacting with a door brings up simply knock's menu, but prompts my character to begin lock picking as if the mod wasn't installed after simply knock finishes its function. For example selecting knock makes my character knock (and functions properly), but then immediately start picking the lock anyways. Actually laughed when I tried the pick lock option of simply knock's menu to watch my character begin the lock picking process twice. 

Any potential fixes, or in lieu of that advice on how to remove this mod? It's merged into the "Player Help 2 RM" esp. Any help would be appreciated.

I don't think it's a bug just go to MCM menu >>> Animations (first mod i think) and detick lockpicking! Also take a look at simply knock MCM menu.

Epitome
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Simply Knock bug   Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:16 am

@RottenDub wrote:
@Epitome wrote:

I don't think it's a bug just go to MCM menu >>> Animations (first mod i think) and detick lockpicking! Also take a look at simply knock MCM menu.

Thanks for the quick reply, turning off the lockpick animation fixed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Simply Knock bug   

Back to top Go down

[solved]Simply Knock bug
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!