Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Stuck on install

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bolombonchi
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Stuck on install   Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:27 pm

Hey man, I saw some videos of the pack and it looked dope as hell. I wanted to try it out to see how fun it could be if I tried it out myself. I downloaded the torrent and extracted it. I've then done a fresh install of Skyrim. I've got both the special edition and the normal one so I've done a fresh install for both of'em just in case I might need it.

I've done a fresh install of the Skyrim original on my D: drive. I've then copy/pasted all the necessary files into that directory. Afterwards, I've gone into ModOrganizer.ini and changed all the X:/ and X:\ files into the respective ones. I've also double checked if I did double // on the one that needed it. I've replaced all that were available. Now that I run ModOrganizer.exe it doesn't show the mods that are supposedly in there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bolombonchi
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on install   Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:39 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on install   Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:42 pm

@Bolombonchi wrote:
BUMP

This has been discussed many times

•Normal non-steam installation is recommended for maximum compatibility, no problems / no user error
•Steam install is untested, install at your own risk

Bolombonchi
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on install   Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:10 am

@RottenDub wrote:
@Bolombonchi wrote:
BUMP

•Normal non-steam installation is recommended for maximum compatibility, no problems / no user error
My bad, didn't read that. Is there any way I can get the non-steam installation 'legally' if I have the steam purchase. or should I get the torrent?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bolombonchi
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on install   Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:02 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on install   Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:57 pm

@Bolombonchi wrote:
BUMP
?

Bolombonchi
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on install   Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:11 am

@RottenDub wrote:
@Bolombonchi wrote:
BUMP
?
My bad, didn't read that. Is there any way I can get the non-steam installation 'legally' if I have the steam purchase. or should I get the torrent?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cryptic Bore
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on install   Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:26 am

Its a legal gray area and cant say its safe or not, you should also have UAC turned off if your running it on a steam installation, I myself on my steam instal has the infamous mod pack the journey installed. 

but to install on the xdrive ethier change a drive letter or make a partition. and download a fix from gamecopyworld for the legendary edition then before running skyrim make sure to run the config.exe ( the black figure of the dovakin icon from mod organiser and set your resolution etc. and if you use any settings other setting than Ultra high in texture quality open skyrimprefs.ini if you insdtalled on xdrive under X:skyrim/profiles/rottendub or on your steam save which is in your docs/mygames or somthing and make sure this is set to 0 iTexMipMapSkip=0

I had problems with this kept reverting back so i just ran the texture compressor aswel cause i have a very dated pc. i ran it on both the the data folder aswell as mo mods folder. This step can be fucked up isnt recomended by RottenDub the god himself :P as aparently it can fu*k up the textures to be streched/warped etc, i havnt noticed them warping. and i get more fps now. I also turned of antialiasing which took a great deal of resource.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bolombonchi
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on install   Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:36 am

No, but can I get a non-steam version somewhere legally?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cryptic Bore

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on install   Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:30 am

not to my knowledge you can only make it yourself with the fix mentioned above, it just replaces the tesv.exe and launcher exe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragaoverde
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on install   Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:47 pm

@Bolombonchi wrote:
@RottenDub wrote:
@Bolombonchi wrote:
BUMP

Good afternoon.
I use the original Steam version and updated without problems with the MOD PACK of RotthenDub.
The most important thing is to create an X: \ drive to install the game and overwrite it with the MOD SKARIM 4.4
I can play in 2K from 25 to 30 FPS without problems.

The MOD PACK is perfect.
In case you can not run the game, initially enter the properties of the TESV.exe file and apply the option "" to run as administrator "".

Google translation ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Stuck on install
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!