Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Is there a reason people are randomly droping dead for me after talking to them

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cryptic Bore
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Is there a reason people are randomly droping dead for me after talking to them   Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:38 pm

It rarely happens maybe once in an hour or more and it can happen anywhere inside and outside and in different towns. I dont get a bounty, but its kind of annoying and weird.

Also Rotten Thank you so much for compiling this  mod pack its great

Also i have a low end pc but ive noticed after a long play session the loading screen turns shows a pastey green instead of the normal black background then after some normal play with no bugs the loading screen crashed the game, but i put this to my low end pc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C4RP3N0CT3M
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Same   Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:53 am

Cryptic Bore wrote:
It rarely happens maybe once in an hour or more and it can happen anywhere inside and outside and in different towns. I dont get a bounty, but its kind of annoying and weird.

Also Rotten Thank you so much for compiling this  mod pack its great

Also i have a low end pc but ive noticed after a long play session the loading screen turns shows a pastey green instead of the normal black background then after some normal play with no bugs the loading screen crashed the game, but i put this to my low end pc
I'm having this same issue. Right after I talk to an NPC some will randomly die from what looks like a VERY strong electric spell. It's kind of funny, but it is obviously some kind of bug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is there a reason people are randomly droping dead for me after talking to them   Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:41 am

Big smile Grin Haha

It should only happen to guards when they mention arrows >>> and knees :)

It's a mod :) in 5.0 Nazeem will get to the cloud district in different ways and the some strange things will happen when guard mentions some sweet rolls.

Edit : When Cryptic Bore mentioned it first time i actually thought it was a problem/bug.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Is there a reason people are randomly droping dead for me after talking to them   Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:18 pm

I like this mod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Is there a reason people are randomly droping dead for me after talking to them
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!