Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Are there two different types of vampires in this mod pack that you become...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cryptic Bore
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Are there two different types of vampires in this mod pack that you become...?   Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:58 am

Are there two different types of vampires in this mod pack that you become... as better vampires has not picked up that i am one but under the menu that shows everything affecting my character it said vampiris sanguinare i havnt checked that page since finishing the vampire/cannibal coven quest in markarth but now im a full on vampire but not like a "better vampires" vampire i even checked the better vampires mcm after finishing that quest. and i also started the house of horrors quest line and killed the "good" guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oragepoilu
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Are there two different types of vampires in this mod pack that you become...?   Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:20 pm

I didn't done the quest line, nor I did get infected trough normal mean.

However,

I play as a vampire using Better Vampire mod and it works fine AFAIK.

If you get some problem, there is a debug option in one of the MCM menu of Better Vampire that allow you to remove your vampiris, reset your stages, and infect you again. I used the option (when starting the game) to get a vampire from the start at my second play and it works fine too, but I also used the way above and it worked.

There is also the possibility to get you a vampire trough command, and it work too.

I saw some mod that change the vampire perk tree (when you are a vampire lord) but it doesn't seems related to better vampire directly. I can change some option in the MCM menu of better vampire and it works for me. Maybe you added some other mod ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cryptic Bore

PostSubject: Re: Are there two different types of vampires in this mod pack that you become...?   Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:28 pm

yea i think there are two types of vampires and were wolves, and they are are called different things , i was some how cured of that type of vampire that could only feed on the dead and now im a werewolf through infection that is still able to feed on the dead. Btw this wasnt the vanila quest line to become a vampire or werewolf.

And i know better vampires is working because the attacks arnt vanilla and also before this play through i started of as a vampire like you said you did and it worked just fine abiet a bit too hard with assassins and witch hunters coming after so soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Are there two different types of vampires in this mod pack that you become...?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!