Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Weirds mods/bugs that ruins my gameplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stormfrog
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Weirds mods/bugs that ruins my gameplay   Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:11 pm

Hi!

Can someone please help me detect these weird bugs I have on my game.

NATURE
1. Wolves attack me. Like they are rabbid crazy and attack me on sight and sometimes in packs. Wolves are supposed to be shy and run away at the sight of humans.
2. Predators are EVERWHERE! Riding through the lands I will see up to 20 different bears attack wolves, deer, humans. Its like the world has gone crazy.

This makes it completely impossbile to play the game. Cant walk more than a few minutes before being overrun by predators. Its was like a fun joke in the begining but now ruins my gameplay.

Can I make bears/wolves not attack me at all?

BANDITS
1. Seriously? What happend to bandits??! Sometimes Im attacked by a band of 20-30 bandits at once. Skyrim isnt made for this, game fighting mechanics cant handle it and it just ruins the game cause I cannot fight more than a very few enemies at once.

Decrease DynDoLod?
I have a brand new $5000 gaming rig. And I can barely play the game at times. I think DynDoLod is the culprit, disabling ENB doesnt improve performance. I play at 4K which I know slaughters even Nvidia Titan Cards.

(Sorry for horrible spelling)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Termater
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Weirds mods/bugs that ruins my gameplay   Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:20 am

stormfrog wrote:
Hi!

Can someone please help me detect these weird bugs I have on my game.

NATURE
1. Wolves attack me. Like they are rabbid crazy and attack me on sight and sometimes in packs. Wolves are supposed to be shy and run away at the sight of humans.
2. Predators are EVERWHERE! Riding through the lands I will see up to 20 different bears attack wolves, deer, humans. Its like the world has gone crazy.

This makes it completely impossbile to play the game. Cant walk more than a few minutes before being overrun by predators. Its was like a fun joke in the begining but now ruins my gameplay.

Can I make bears/wolves not attack me at all?

BANDITS
1. Seriously? What happend to bandits??! Sometimes Im attacked by a band of 20-30 bandits at once. Skyrim isnt made for this, game fighting mechanics cant handle it and it just ruins the game cause I cannot fight more than a very few enemies at once.

Decrease DynDoLod?
I have a brand new $5000 gaming rig. And I can barely play the game at times. I think DynDoLod is the culprit, disabling ENB doesnt improve performance. I play at 4K which I know slaughters even Nvidia Titan Cards.

(Sorry for horrible spelling)
Look through the mod pack, disable the mods that make more enemies such as [Enemies]Skyrim Immersive Creatures

Wolves have always been in packs and attack on sight.

Disable the mods that have Bandits attached to them, you just gotta look man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oragepoilu
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Weirds mods/bugs that ruins my gameplay   Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:16 pm

If you saw wolves flee before it's because you were way too much powerful compared to them. Their IA include a check for that, and they will flee in terror as soon as you put your hand off and start chasing after one of them. They might not even try to fight back (as you would kill them too fast once you reach them).

I guess they would only check the level, so as early you level up quickly you could very well have low level wolf spawn while you did actually level up meanwhile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weirds mods/bugs that ruins my gameplay   Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:59 am

You could just configure spawn rates you know?

MCM Menu >>> ASIS / Immersive Creatures / OBIS

You can control how many enemies fight you through a bashed patch.

Weirds mods/bugs that ruins my gameplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!