Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Download problem?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crosswalk
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Download problem?   Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:29 pm

So I followed the Legendary Install guide and came to open to mod manager. When I opened it though no mods loaded. It is under X:\Skyrim but what I noticed was the MO Mods folder within X:\Skyrim was completely empty. The MO Mods folder within X:\Skyrim\Skyrim had all the mods though. I tried copying this folder into the other and the mods showed up, but only on the left pane and none of them were selected. Does anyone know where I'm encountering a problem? By the way I made back ups just in case, so thanks for any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Download problem?   Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:32 pm

@Crosswalk wrote:
So I followed the Legendary Install guide and came to open to mod manager. When I opened it though no mods loaded. It is under X:\Skyrim but what I noticed was the MO Mods folder within X:\Skyrim was completely empty. The MO Mods folder within X:\Skyrim\Skyrim had all the mods though. I tried copying this folder into the other and the mods showed up, but only on the left pane and none of them were selected. Does anyone know where I'm encountering a problem? By the way I made back ups just in case, so thanks for any help.

Why would you have "X:\Skyrim\Skyrim"

You only need X:\Skyrim for the game and the same X:\Skyrim for the pack so everything needs to be in that folder.

If you extracted the pack to X:\Skyrim\Skyrim just grab all the content from there and paste it in your X:\Skyrim folder.

*You don't need to have a second Skyrim in your Skyrim ☺

New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Download problem?   Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:48 pm

Yeah so I realized I had accidentally made a separate folder and created that while playing around with other mods. So I've done a fresh install and re-followed the steps, but I still have the problem that all the mods are just showing on the left pane of the modorganizer and none of them are selected. D:

Sorry for this, I don't have much experience with modding, just tried some. :( Thanks for any help!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Download problem?   Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:32 am

@Crosswalk wrote:
Yeah so I realized I had accidentally made a separate folder and created that while playing around with other mods. So I've done a fresh install and re-followed the steps, but I still have the problem that all the mods are just showing on the left pane of the modorganizer and none of them are selected. D:

Sorry for this, I don't have much experience with modding, just tried some. :( Thanks for any help!

Just copy/extract the folder "profile" from the pack to X:\Skyrim next time you start MO from X:\Skyrim\ModOrganizer.exe correct load order should load-up.

Download problem?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!