Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

SPM 5.0?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
knight6254
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: SPM 5.0?   Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:37 am

Just curious if you have any idea when you might have 5.0 finished not trying to rush you just curious if i should wait to start a new play through on 5.0 instead of 4.4 if its going to come out relatively soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5.0?   Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:36 am

I'm very curious about everything that is going to be different in 5.0. There's a mod list now, but I'm wondering more about "proudest improvements" or "overall directions," if those have changed. I heard Rotten say that 5.0 will be much more difficult, but that doesn't appeal to me at all, since I just want to explore and roleplay. Even more "wow"ing than before textures and graphics would be lovely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Negreanu1
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5.0?   Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:03 pm

Im agree with Tenka
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knight6254
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5.0?   Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:56 pm

From what i can tell hes doing a bit of performance and conlfiction fixing in 5.0 and is altering difficulty slightly but you can easily change how hard the game is by lowering the in game difficulty so even if he makes it harder you can tone it down quite a bit. as far as visual fidelity i think the pack already uses the best textures you're going to get unless you have a super computer and can find 4-8k textures for everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5.0?   Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:02 am

I am concerned about difficulty too. Rotten will switch Wildcat for Vigor, wonder to know why. Vigor is less stable and balanced fight mod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knight6254
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5.0?   Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:18 am

ah did not notice the change in combat mod I dont know much about vigor but from the small amount of research i did it looks fun but if it has stability issues as u said it may be worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5.0?   Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:23 pm

Everything will be thoroughly tested for 5.0 for hundreds of hours so don't worry about compatibility or stability

It will touch on a lot of things.

Main focus will be 

◘adding new landmasses and quests

*but will also concentrate on 

-immersion (a big chapter ) 
-combat
-adding new game mechanics and features
-updating some mods
-fixing some problems if any occur
-adding hundreds of weather types
-adding snow effects on surfaces
-Better ENB
-improving some textures
-New types of flora and more flora
-Some landscape changes
-Making combat more challenging but more rewarding
-Re-introducing smart cast and swift potions
-Re-merging of some mods that have been updated or improved or otherwise superseded by others
-Improvement of water condition , water color / visibility will depend on weather-type and time of day
-Improve werewolf mods and content
-Improve some music while also keeping the vanilla music in
-Add more NPCS using horses for traveling and horse patrols
-More type of animals and animal behavioral 
-Wanted to transition to better landscape textures/trees etc but my GPU can't handle any more so that's put on hold until and if i can a new graphics card.
-Add new types of NPC's like fat people / pregnant women and women carrying baby's
-Improve guard armors and guard types
-Add more stuff like bathing / wash basins / fishing (extended)
-Quality of life improvements like disable eye adaptation (which can cause nausea or be extremely annoying) / the ability to disable bloom with MCM / no radial blur and many others

A lot more other features will be revealed once there is enough content to deserve a 5.0 forum

EDIT : Ohh i forgot ... release date : XX.XX.2017 ???

what

Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5.0?   Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:34 pm

I'm sorry I doubted you Rotten, I quit believing convenient easy and also satisfying things would continue to improve. I've had kind of an "I have to do everything myself if I'm to gain anything, but, I don't feel like it, so oh well" attitude lately, and your life didn't sound easy and I didn't see anyone giving you support, so I mistakenly stopped expecting surprises.
But nope, whoops, now I remember, you're incredible.
This is really so cool, this is the new landmasses update you once mentioned. Those are all exciting changes I'm suddenly eager for, a vast and fluid weather and lighting cycle sounds especially magic. Everything Skyrim is going to keep growing greater, so the longer you spend on this version the better, I have no qualms at all with waiting. Thank you.

Even with all of the faith I feel in your decisions and ability, I still have questions, only a few.
Did you get the True Wolves + Immersive Creatures patch, fixing this? http://puu.sh/sWF8o/73a5387523.jpg
Have you added a dialog mod to stop NPCs from greeting and talking to you all at the same time and from ten feet away even if you're running past? Something like Realistic Conversations. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80355/?
And last, unless you've already fixed this up another way, would you please also include Hunters Not Bandits? It simply stops NPCs from screaming insults and demands at the animals they're killing as if they were other people. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79258/?
You've given us very good news, I appreciate this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5.0?   Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:47 pm

Realistic conversation was already in for some time ...

About the rest...

Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5.0?   Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:07 pm

Nice sounds pretty sweet cant wait for it thanks for the reply I guess ill start a new play through then since it sounds like your putting a lot of work into it and it might take a while. Thanks for the hard work i really enjoy all your modpacks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5.0?   Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:10 pm

So nice. ^^ Absolutely perfect. Thanks for all of this good news, what you're doing is great and important.
I had no idea there were pregnant people and fat person mods, for NPCs I mean, that might add a whole bunch more immersion points.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5.0?   Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:20 pm

@Tenka wrote:
So nice. ^^ Absolutely perfect.  Thanks for all of this good news, what you're doing is great and important.
I had no idea there were pregnant people and fat person mods, for NPCs I mean, that might add a whole bunch more immersion points.

Yup was searching at random because i'm expecting my second child and my girlfriend said that she founds it strange that there are no pregnant women in Skyrim, but there are plenty of children.

SPM 5.0?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!