Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

T-pose.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
theePHATman
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: T-pose.   Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:04 am

i'm able to play the game, but i'm the only one who can move. Everyone, me included, is stuck in a t-pose. Is there anything i can do to fix this?
 also why does mod organizer keep updating my paths? gets rid of all the '/' and some letters and doubles stuff, but just on the path location? But the paths with '//' remain unchanged... weird.

it changes 

this:
Z:\STEAM\steamapps\common\Skyrim\DynDOLOD\TexGen.exe

to this:
Z:/STEAM/steamapps/common/Skyrim/TEAMteamappsommonkyrimynDOLODexGen.exe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knight6254
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: T-pose.   Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:17 am

1. Run FNIS from MO at the top right of mod organizer
2. click the first 2 options (gender specific and skeleton arm fix) everything you need should already be checked off so more than likeley dont check or uncheck anything
3. Right click the override folder at the bottom of MO and click information
4. Drag all the files in there to FNIS Behavior in MO's left pane
5. Launch game should fix it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knight6254
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: T-pose.   Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:19 am

oh and your other problem occurs because you did not put it in the root of a drive named X the paths are too long and since its not in the root the paths get cut off for exceeding the length set by windows.

you can remove this file path length limit but I don't remember how. I just know its possible however it would be much easier if you just made an x drive and installed a legendary edition there instead of a steam version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theePHATman
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: T-pose.   Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:01 am

moved my skyrim data to my 'Z' drive, and just changed all 'X' with 'Z' in the MO.ini... everything works minus skyui... I get error code 5, looked it up a bit, and it might be intentional. No clue, but i'm gonna guess it is so i can finally start playing this mod lol... first tried getting it on my old computer...had under 1 fps lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knight6254
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: T-pose.   Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:15 am

if you changed all of the 'X' entries to 'Z' you  messed some things up as some of the x's in the text file are not the file paths also if you do not fix the file paths messing up due to length contraints many things in the modpack will be broken which i assume is why skyui is not working as it should work fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: T-pose.   Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:00 pm

•Normal non-steam installation is recommended for maximum compatibility, no problems / no user error

Step 1: Create a new drive with the assigned letter "X" or SSD users can simply assign a drive the letter X:\
*Drive Requirement: 100GB or 102,400MB

Step 2: Install Skyrim legendary edition in X:\

*New folder path should be X:\Skyrim, if folder paths is not exactly "X:\Skyrim"pack will not function properly.

Q: I have no char animation (aka T-pose)
A: Locate GenerateFNISforUsers.exe via search in the Skyrim folder, right click, properties, compatibility tab, ensure run as admin is selected.

-Run FNIS through MO
-Only click the first 2 options (gender specific and skeleton arm fix)
*For 4.4 also tick TK dodge.

-If momo jump is ticked, detick it.
-Right Click overwrite folder >>> Create new mod >>> FNIS movement.

New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: T-pose.   Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:25 am

Hi,

I can't seem to get over this particular problem. Everything else seems to go through smoothly. No other conflicts, but the T-Pose. I'm running Win7 Ultimate, and am using a Steam install.

I reinstalled the whole thing and then re-unpacked the 4.4 mod, started the game, got the T-Pose, did as instructed but FNIS started through MO always gets the same errors. I followed the video RottenDub posted, but ran in to the same problem.

Quote :
FNIS Behavior V6.3   2017-01-02 00:02:15
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - E:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)
Generator: G:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"
Patch: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat" 

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\FNIS_PCEA2", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
Reading RealFlying V1.00 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
 34 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 46 GENDER modifications for Animations\female

ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.

There is no *\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\ -directory in my Skyrim folder. Every .exe I can think off is set to run as admin. Me being me, I tried brute forcing the problem by creating the \tools\ -folders and copying the GenerateFNIS_for_Users folder contents there (from the MO MODS folder), to no avail.

I am competent enough with windows to know I probably am missing something truly trivial on my end.. Would not begrudge a second set of minds on this :)

Edit: Typo..

Edit2: FIXED.

The FNIS "ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array" was caused by Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch being in the wrong part of the load order. Almost at the bottom. Also had a few other minor loadorder conflicts, but moving the Unofficial Patch to the top solved everything for me. SPM seems to be working perfectly now and it looks gorgeous! Just hope I've got everything else is in the right loadorder.

I'll leave this here just in case somebody else runs in to the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

T-pose.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!