Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Skyrim unbound, main quest not triggering

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Epitome
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Skyrim unbound, main quest not triggering   Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:38 am

Hey there,

I've been playing for a while now with this mod pack flawlessly using the included pre-configured save to start. Character is level 26 and I have 4 dragon souls absorbed, but the main quest line hasn't been triggered thus far. Skyrim unbound is set with my character as dragonborn, dragons are enabled (obviously, having had killed 4). My understanding of the mod is that The Way of the Voice quest is supposed to begin after absorbing your first dragon soul?

Any suggestions? Could using console to set the quest stage be a good work around?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knight6254
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim unbound, main quest not triggering   Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:17 am

had the exact same problem only way i could get it to start is using console command to start main quest 

this is the command i used: player.setstage MQ102 30
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim unbound, main quest not triggering   Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:36 pm

Worked fine for me in 4.4 but others reported this ...try moving player help RM.esp before skyrim unbound.esp and kill a dragon.

Did several tests on 4.4 (can't test now) after killing a dragon you should get unrelenting force (FUS) unlocked and ready to cast and the quest should start.

New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim unbound, main quest not triggering   Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:31 am

I have FUS and I cast it, however the quest doesn't start.
Also I disabled the mod, rebuild dyndolod and ASIS and still nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Skyrim unbound, main quest not triggering
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!