Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Bugs and Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alzucard
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Bugs and Issues   Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:43 pm

This is my first post and i made an account for that xD

My Problem is pretty common here in the Forum.

I played normally for hours. Through Bleak falls through some big battles, but after some time ctd's went common.

I can reproduce them. I just must start a very big Battle. I did it with the forsworn during my tests and every time i attacked them it crashed. Some people would say its because of low pc specs, but i monitored it during the playtime and Ram wasnt over 7GB and cpu was at least at 80-85%.

My next test contains ENB settings. I will try to fix it. I will try another enb and without enb next. And if taht dont work i will deactivate Mods that can be deactivated. Hope i dont destroy everything :D

Edit: Okay. A VRAM Change (enblocal) fixed the CTD in very big Battles. Still crashes, but im fine with that.The Engine is not the best :D

Edit 2: Okay. Often when i load a save the game crashes 1 of 4 times.

My PC Specs:
8GB Ram
GTX 1070
I5 4690k 4GHZ

Last edited by Alzucard on Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knight6254
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Bugs and Issues   Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:51 pm

Seems like your GPU is running out of VRAM and is having to un-allocate and reallocate textures on the fly which if not done fast enough can cause a crash. if its only in big battles you could try changing the models/textures of males and females so that they don't use as much VRAM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alzucard
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Bugs and Issues   Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:39 am

Not only in big battles. I changed teh VRAM in the ENBLOCAL and i went through the battle easily. I just ran inot the enyms and spammed heal potions. Everything wa fine.
After that i went to the obelisk. I was transformed into fairy #spoiler?

After that it crashed. I didnt know what i did i just touched the obelisk several time and that the result, i was a fairy and the game crashed.

#worstengineever :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bugs and Issues
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!