Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!
 
HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Low end PC spec

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
caberg2000
New Face!
New Face!


Posts : 4
Join date : 2016-12-22

PostSubject: Low end PC spec   Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:18 am

first i'll tell you about my bad english, so just forgive me if its bad.

my pc specs is:
Win 7 64bit
i3 4170
GTX 1050ti 4Gb
RAM 8 Gb
LED 1080p

can i run this SPM ? because when i read most article ppl run SPM with i5 for minimal, nobody speak about i3 or lower.

what mod i must disable to run smooth with my rig ? and i dont like too many NPC in one town, can i reduced it ? maybe this will give more breath for my i3. thx before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1753
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Low end PC spec   Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:54 am

caberg2000 wrote:
first i'll tell you about my bad english, so just forgive me if its bad.

my pc specs is:
Win 7 64bit
i3 4170
GTX 1050ti 4Gb
RAM 8 Gb
LED 1080p

can i run this SPM ? because when i read most article ppl run SPM with i5 for minimal, nobody speak about i3 or lower.

what mod i must disable to run smooth with my rig ? and i dont like too many NPC in one town, can i reduced it ? maybe this will give more breath for my i3. thx before.


Here you go : Performance guides

__________________________
**** *** *** **** ** **
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
caberg2000
New Face!
New Face!


Posts : 4
Join date : 2016-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Low end PC spec   Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:00 pm

RottenDub wrote:
Here you go : Performance guides

thx for the fast respon RottenDub, so this mean i can run smooth with my rig then ...  yay....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1753
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Low end PC spec   Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:08 pm

caberg2000 wrote:
thx for the fast respon RottenDub, so this mean i can run smooth with my rig then ...  yay....

I wouldn't say smooth but acceptable maybe.

Also

•Go to inside cell and shut down DynDoLod (MCM menu)
•Save your game
•Exit and go to MO >>> disable all DynDoLod related files (left pane) and anything with the name billboard in it.

__________________________
**** *** *** **** ** **
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
caberg2000
New Face!
New Face!


Posts : 4
Join date : 2016-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Low end PC spec   Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:06 pm

RottenDub wrote:

I wouldn't say smooth but acceptable maybe.

Also

•Go to inside cell and shut down DynDoLod (MCM menu)
•Save your game
•Exit and go to MO >>> disable all DynDoLod related files (left pane) and anything with the name billboard in it.

Nice, acceptable is just enough for me to run this Ultra Awesome SPM.
is it ok when i disable DynDolod from begining ? i mean before i run SPM for a new game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1753
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Low end PC spec   Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:56 pm

•If you plan to configure all your mods A to Z then yes disable it

•If you plan on using the pre-configured save-game(recommended) then use the method i mentioned above




__________________________
**** *** *** **** ** **
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
 
Low end PC spec
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!