Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

All Types Of Mod Errors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aonifall
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: All Types Of Mod Errors    Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:43 am

I am having all types of mod errors at start of game not including slow load time of the game itself images below will show

as well you see a scene where it is just burning castles if you need other images not a issue to ask...just need to know if i am doing anything wrong here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: All Types Of Mod Errors    Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:31 pm

Reinstall the game, then the mod. Install on drive X: only. Run with Mod Organizer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aonifall
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: All Types Of Mod Errors    Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:38 pm

Did that twice...well not the drive...but the other 2 i installed the game then the mod pack. now i did do one thing not sure if this makes a difference i layed 4.4 over 4.3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheLotus
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: All Types Of Mod Errors    Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:06 pm

Generally you shouldn't override updates. You should have just completely deleted 4.3, reinstalled skyrim, and then installed 4.4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aonifall
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: All Types Of Mod Errors    Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:07 pm

Well about to give that a shot...thanks ..we will see what happens fingers crossed oh and Merry Christmas to everyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aonifall
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: All Types Of Mod Errors    Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:35 am

Well i gave it a shot tried everything i could...did all the instructions to the letter...and now MO can't even find the game even though it is siting in the game folder and SKSE won't even load...So i am not sure what i have done or not done wrong...but i am pretty sure this pack is as flawed as it gets...or the user but i am a pc tech and yet this even stumps me..I have screen shot here of what i have gotten
  just from MO

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All Types Of Mod Errors    Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:41 pm

Quote :
but i am pretty sure this pack is as flawed as it gets

Thanks!

From the first screenshots it seems that a.)you have some leftover files from the installation process as there is no reason why the unofficial patches should be there as it was replaced by Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch (USLEP)

b.)Your game registry still sees the game the game installed in another location

Pack is very portable (tested on 4 PC's other than mine with windows 7 and windows 10) that didn't have Skyrim installed on them and it even worked out of the boxed on windows 10 after i upgraded from Win7 (formatting the windows drive)

So this means the pack will not need any registry to begin with but the game/MO will rely on your registry files and that's not the pack's fault.

c.)It's a very small chance but make sure your Skyrim folder doesn't have a space before it eg " Skyrim"

So you're a PC tech and didn't bother to press to flip the photos you took on you phone before posting them or just press printscreen.

OK that's out you were a little salty i was a little salty.

Merry Christmas!

Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: All Types Of Mod Errors    Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:28 pm

Earlier I was tempted to reply something like "Your issue seems to be that you're playing in a sideways oriented world, PM was created for a level oriented world."  As long as someone said something though that's fine.  Happy Xmas!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aonifall
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: All Types Of Mod Errors    Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:17 pm

Look sorry guys if it seemed i was a little rude...i initially took the first photos with my phone because screenshot wasn't working...so i used what i had....the second set was taken with gyzo...i am more curious as to why when it does start it shows i have missing dll's etc...again sorry for seeming rude but was just getting highly frustrated...and was looking for some sound help. as far as the registry statement it was once installed on a separate drive....but i have cleaned those references by hand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheLotus
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: All Types Of Mod Errors    Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:49 am

The only reason I can see these errors popping up is if you haven't done a clean install. Every version of SPM requires a fresh, completely vanilla start. Nothing but the vanilla files you got straight from steam should be in the Skyrim folder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aonifall
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: All Types Of Mod Errors    Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:18 am

Not a steam edition ..digital download from Amazon
Back to top Go down
View user profile

All Types Of Mod Errors
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1