after trying to solve this problem by myself for couple of days, I came to the conclusion that I dont know what else to do. I saw several Posts about it on the forums here, but not one was able to help me out.
My problem is, that everyone is stuck in the "T-Pose" in my game. So I researched a bit about it and found out that I needed to patch it with FNIS. I set everything up but it wont let me patch it, it always gives me the same error, the one I mentioned in the Title.
Here are the things I tryed out to fix it :
- set GenerateFNISforUsers as ADMIN
- .NET is the newest version
- Loadorder is exactly like here https://modwat.ch/u/RottenDub
- Reinstalling the Pack several times didnt help either
- Overwritten the FNIS Behavior in MO
- Created a new Mod with the overwritten files
Nothing helped me and everyone is still stuck in the T-Pose in my game. I would be thankful if someone would be able to help me out on it!
My Specs :
CPU : Intel Core i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
RAM : 12gb
GPU : Nvidia Geforce GTX 760
Running on WIN10
I hope everyone have a great day!