Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

How to Remove Single Mod from Merged .ESP?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lrlanzoni
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: How to Remove Single Mod from Merged .ESP?   Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:40 pm

I tried to find this in other locations. I read quite a bit on merged .esp's and while I have found a significant number of guides to merge the esp's I have yet to find one to reverse the process. It would make sense to just reverse the process but I haven't found a simple way to do that through TESVedit or the Merge Plugins exe. Also, I would think, logically, I could delete the merge and manually download and reinstall each individual mod (excluding the one I don't want) but I am hesitant to try that until I asked here.

I am trying to remove Auto Unequip Ammo because it isn't playing nice with my Equipping Overhaul mod. I have spent quite a bit of time working load order accurately and redoing dsr patches and fnis to get the animations and placement right. It's mostly stable, (still can't get the sheath animation of shield and one hand to work with my other mod HDT Equipment, but it's good enough) but whenever I switch weapons a couple times it still occasionally crashes. Something to do with the Geared Up option I am sure. Anyways, that's besides the point.

If anyone is familiar with this I would appreciate some guidance. Point me in the direction of some good content and I will read it all.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Remove Single Mod from Merged .ESP?   Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:10 pm

@Lrlanzoni wrote:
I tried to find this in other locations. I read quite a bit on merged .esp's and while I have found a significant number of guides to merge the esp's I have yet to find one to reverse the process. It would make sense to just reverse the process but I haven't found a simple way to do that through TESVedit or the Merge Plugins exe. Also, I would think, logically, I could delete the merge and manually download and reinstall each individual mod (excluding the one I don't want) but I am hesitant to try that until I asked here.

I am trying to remove Auto Unequip Ammo because it isn't playing nice with my Equipping Overhaul mod. I have spent quite a bit of time working load order accurately and redoing dsr patches and fnis to get the animations and placement right. It's mostly stable, (still can't get the sheath animation of shield and one hand to work with my other mod HDT Equipment, but it's good enough) but whenever I switch weapons a couple times it still occasionally crashes. Something to do with the Geared Up option I am sure. Anyways, that's besides the point.

If anyone is familiar with this I would appreciate some guidance. Point me in the direction of some good content and I will read it all.

Thanks

Well the only real option is to re-download/re-install the mods then merge without the one you don't want.There are plenty of good guides on merging out there.I'll leave some of my derpy ones just for reference

How to Remove Single Mod from Merged .ESP?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!