Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Stuttering and crash on save/fast travel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
karlsmart11
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Stuttering and crash on save/fast travel   Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:27 am

I have been playing the pack for around 10 hours now, and the game has begun stuttering consistently every 3-5 seconds. In trying to fix this by changing graphics settings, (only optional stuff and following forum guidelines), it has now also begun crashing the game everytime I save. This means the game is pretty much unplayable right now for me, and not sure what to do about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Freiya
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Stuttering and crash on save/fast travel   Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:25 pm

You got the same problem as i do..

being playing for about 10~15 hours and suddenly game started constantly to CTD.

Can try this: (it didn't worked me but who knows)

Quote :
•Possible fix for CTD on save.
Since some people say their game crash on save i tried to reproduce it.
After many failures to crash the pack i sorted the load-order incorrectly both in left and right pane,this led to crashes on save.
•Doing this i've noticed the CTD on save kept happening after the load order was corrected.
•Also noticed the game tries to create a temporary save-game adding a .tmp after the name when crashing.
•To resolve go to your game-saves path and delete all the files that contain the .tmp extension
C:\Users\YOURUSER\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves or X:\Skyrim\profiles\RottenDub\Saves
•Game should not crash now with a correct load order.

also check those

https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/540731690766780373/
https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/751338-skyrim-crashing-when-saving-the-game/

The player.kill might work (didn't for me)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Stuttering and crash on save/fast travel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!