Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Can't locate bashed patch in my mod list + Adding a combat mod

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
conjugatedpibonds
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Can't locate bashed patch in my mod list + Adding a combat mod   Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:40 am

Hi! I can't seem to locate the bashed patch mod in my mod list in MO. The bashed patch plugin is there in the plugin panel but I cant locate it the mod panel. I was wondering if it has a different name or something since in the modding tools video about the use of wryebash, the name was "Bashed Patch."

Also, I was planning to add smilodon mod in the game. Don't get me wrong, the combat is already challenging but I would like to know if it will be improved more if I add smilodon in the game.  

I would really appreciate the help. Thank you in advance!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can't locate bashed patch in my mod list + Adding a combat mod   Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:06 pm

conjugatedpibonds wrote:
Hi! I can't seem to locate the bashed patch mod in my mod list in MO. The bashed patch plugin is there in the plugin panel but I cant locate it the mod panel. I was wondering if it has a different name or something since in the modding tools video about the use of wryebash, the name was "Bashed Patch."

Also, I was planning to add smilodon mod in the game. Don't get me wrong, the combat is already challenging but I would like to know if it will be improved more if I add smilodon in the game.  

I would really appreciate the help. Thank you in advance!

Elo! You should be able to find bashedpatch.esp near the bottom of the right pane in MO after skyrim unbound and before asis and DSR

If not you can simply make one with wyre.

http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t273-tools-patches-and-tutorials-explained

I see that "smilodon" is only available for SSE.If you want to add combat mods i suggest the ones below in that order.

Left pane

Right pane

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
conjugatedpibonds
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Can't locate bashed patch in my mod list + Adding a combat mod   Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:43 pm

Thank you! :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Can't locate bashed patch in my mod list + Adding a combat mod
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!