Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Shift + Enter Doesn't load ENB Menu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lrlanzoni
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Shift + Enter Doesn't load ENB Menu   Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:38 pm

I have read several outdated posts on Reddit that recommend trying other combinations from Shift + RCtrl to Shift + PgDn, but I can't find anything that works. I also perused the enb ini's to see if I could find a key combinations. I did find one in enblocal.ini but it doesn't make sense to me. Can someone explain to me if there is another mod interfering with these hotkeys or if not how to change them into hotkeys of my choice (or just what they actually are in game)? Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shift + Enter Doesn't load ENB Menu   Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:10 pm

Lrlanzoni wrote:
I have read several outdated posts on Reddit that recommend trying other combinations from Shift + RCtrl to Shift + PgDn, but I can't find anything that works. I also perused the enb ini's to see if I could find a key combinations. I did find one in enblocal.ini but it doesn't make sense to me. Can someone explain to me if there is another mod interfering with these hotkeys or if not how to change them into hotkeys of my choice (or just what they actually are in game)? Thank you.

Change this in enblocal.ini

(use LEFT+Shift when opening ENB manager)

[INPUT]
//back
KeyReadConfig=8
//shift
KeyCombination=16
//f12
KeyUseEffect=123
//home
KeyFPSLimit=106
//num /       
KeyShowFPS=46
//insert
KeyScreenshot=45
//enter
KeyEditor=13
//
KeyFreeVRAM=122
KeyBruteForce=66
KeyDepthOfField=118

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Lrlanzoni

PostSubject: Re: Shift + Enter Doesn't load ENB Menu   Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:46 pm

RottenDub wrote:
Lrlanzoni wrote:

Change this in enblocal.ini

(use LEFT+Shift when opening ENB manager)

[INPUT]
//back
KeyReadConfig=8
//shift
KeyCombination=16
//f12
KeyUseEffect=123
//home
KeyFPSLimit=106
//num /       
KeyShowFPS=46
//insert
KeyScreenshot=45
//enter
KeyEditor=13
//
KeyFreeVRAM=122
KeyBruteForce=66
KeyDepthOfField=118

So you would like me to add this to the enblocal.ini? When you say use left + shift when opening enb manager you mean the hotkey I should be using is left shift or left arrow and shift? I don't mean to ask a silly question but I am utterly lost by what you said.

EDIT: NVM. I got it. It was a dumb question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiTiTy
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Shift + Enter Doesn't load ENB Menu   Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:41 pm

i have

[INPUT]
//shift
KeyCombination=16
//f12
KeyUseEffect=123
//home 36 disabled 0
KeyFPSLimit=0
//num  106
KeyShowFPS=106
//print screen
KeyScreenshot=44
//enter
KeyEditor=17
//f4
KeyFreeVRAM=115
//Brute force disabled by default
KeyBruteForce=0

in enblocal after finding i was unable to open ENB in game using the stated default hotkey on startup. which i wanted to open to see if i could limit fps from the enb (144hz monitor) did you remove the ability to open enb in game? or hide the hotkey?

do you suggest to overwrite whats in the enblocal.ini now (from your pack) with what you posted here?

Edit: I was able to limit the FPS within the ini file, but its often hard to see peoples faces in taverns and such that are more than about 5 feet away from a light source, I would love to be able to access ENB settings. I'm also curious if ENB is responsible for messing up my Paper Map (I would like to go for no map markers, no fast travel)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiTiTy
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Shift + Enter Doesn't load ENB Menu   Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:55 am

It's definitely ENB related, I bet if I could toggle it off before viewing map it would look better. I think I need access to opening it in game to do this, has anyone found the hotkey?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shift + Enter Doesn't load ENB Menu   Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:43 pm

KiTiTy wrote:
It's definitely ENB related, I bet if I could toggle it off before viewing map it would look better. I think I need access to opening it in game to do this, has anyone found the hotkey?

Open ENB panel : Left Shift + ENTER
Disable/Enable ENB : Left Shift + F12

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

Shift + Enter Doesn't load ENB Menu
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!