Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Constant crash / Endless loading save game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freiya
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Constant crash / Endless loading save game   Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:13 pm

So far game is running fine. No lags even in Whiterun but the games keeps CTD. From a 30 minute play 20 are loading/crashing, loading crashing, loading crashing and so on..

I tried all the tricks related to crash (on forum and outside it), player.kill seems to work (at least i can save) but after some time game crashes.

It doesn't matter where i am: in a big city or in a room somewhere away from any possible huge ram/cpu loadings.

I haven't installed any new mod and everything is like is supposed to be. So i followed the guides to lower the graph but now the game won't even load. At ultra sets i had like 30 seconds loading, after i lowered the stats to medium the game keeps on loading..5 minutes, 10 minutes nothing. Sounds works, picture moving, tips on bot changing but game won't start

will be glad to receive any tips, thanks

Specs: i7-6700, 16 GB RAM, CPU 2.60 GHz

EDIT 1:

tested this
https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/610574106418828072/?l=russian

and this
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19488-fix-for-infinite-load-screens-and-greatly-decrease-ctds/

Both ain't helping. Game wont load, no matter if i start a new game or a old save

Last edited by Freiya on Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fbran
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Constant crash / Endless loading save game   Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:20 pm

Also happening to me, at some point in the game i cant save anymore, my loading times are fine, but since the start that i manually save from menu because F5 quick save is taking ages.

I just tried the player.kill trick and it allowed me to save again, but every time i ask the riverwood trader to see what his selling i crash again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Freiya

PostSubject: Re: Constant crash / Endless loading save game   Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:05 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Constant crash / Endless loading save game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!