Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

[Resolved] Invisible Menu/UI

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jlkawaii
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: [Resolved] Invisible Menu/UI   Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:02 pm

Hello :)
First thank you for the modpack, i leech since the 2.2 shamelessly and had no problem with them, only pleasure Grin 

I encounter a problem with this version (didn't have with the 4.2): i launch a new game, deactivate ENB by SHIFT F12, press
[*]for the FPS and answer the asking windows as your video show to do, wait that no more message appear then finally press ESC key to go to the menu...
and that's the drama : the particles and other animations freeze, but no UI. not at all. the fps counter go at full speed and if press [UP] ot [DOWN] i hear the sound effect; so i am on the menu. but nothing at the screen. to return/close the invisible menu, i must press sometime 2x ESC, sometime 1x ESC...

• Legendary Edition Steam Version
  • Win x64
  • i5-4770K
  • 16G RAM
  • installation on SSD X:
  • all appear correctly on MO

NB : the only change i've done is adding Vilja in another profil (v1.1) without touching anything else, but the problem exist with rottendub profile and v1.1 profile.

Waiting for the light in the obscurity,
Jlkawaii.

Last edited by jlkawaii on Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Invisible Menu/UI   Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:31 pm

@jlkawaii wrote:
Hello :)
First thank you for the modpack, i leech since the 2.2 shamelessly and had no problem with them, only pleasure Grin 

I encounter a problem with this version (didn't have with the 4.2): i launch a new game, deactivate ENB by SHIFT F12, press
[*]for the FPS and answer the asking windows as your video show to do, wait that no more message appear then finally press ESC key to go to the menu...
and that's the drama : the particles and other animations freeze, but no UI. not at all. the fps counter go at full speed and if press [UP] ot [DOWN] i hear the sound effect; so i am on the menu. but nothing at the screen. to return/close the invisible menu, i must press sometime 2x ESC, sometime 1x ESC...

• Legendary Edition Steam Version
  • Win x64
  • i5-4770K
  • 16G RAM
  • installation on SSD X:
  • all appear correctly on MO

NB : the only change i've done is adding Vilja in another profil (v1.1) without touching anything else, but the problem exist with rottendub profile and v1.1 profile.

Waiting for the light in the obscurity,
Jlkawaii.

[*]

Hello make sure you don't have different form of anti-aliasing
[*] (not AF *anisotropic filtering) overriding each other.

A screenshot would also help me understand the situation better.

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Invisible Menu/UI   Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:30 pm

i deactivate AF in Nvidia Panel and that's resolved the problem. Thank you !! Victory
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Resolved] Invisible Menu/UI
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!