Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

[solved]No audio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rhonstaren
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: [solved]No audio   Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:52 am

Finally was able to install and properly launch SPM, but there is no audio. I checked all the audio settings of my computer and within Skyrim but nothing seems to be amiss. Just no audio whatsoever in game. Not sure if I am missing something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: [solved]No audio   Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:05 am

That sucks.  Did installing PM take you a bunch of tries?  What kinds of mistakes did you make during the previous tries?  Did you need to do anything special not covered in the install instructions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]No audio   Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:59 pm

Hi! Is your sound settings like below Skyrim doesn't like other formats sometimes.

rhonstaren
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: [solved]No audio   Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:40 pm

@Tenka wrote:
That sucks.  Did installing PM take you a bunch of tries?  What kinds of mistakes did you make during the previous tries?  Did you need to do anything special not covered in the install instructions?

Took me at least half a dozen attempts. I was trying to install with the steam version and was never quite able to make it work. Kept getting an error when I hit run SKSE. Ended up getting a second non-steam version of the game that I installed onto my X:\ drive and it finally worked, but now no audio
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rhonstaren
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: [solved]No audio   Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:48 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
Hi! Is your sound settings like below Skyrim doesn't like other formats sometimes.

Yeah my sound settings match that exactly. No sound in the game whatso-ever. No menu sounds upon startup or sounds in-game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rhonstaren
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: [solved]No audio   Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:33 pm

I don't know what I did, but after restarting my computer the audio seems to have snapped itself back on. Seems to be good to play now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[solved]No audio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!