Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Trouble with directory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NobleGamer01
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Trouble with directory   Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:46 pm

I've just installed a fresh skyrim and downloaded and installed SPM 4.4 and changed the directories of x:// and x:\ to my actual directory and everytime i open mod organizer it changes them into "c:rogram (x86)teamteamappsommonskyrim" i tried changing the .ini into a read only and it stopped it from changing the directory on the file but it still had the same error message saying it couldn't find "c:rogram (x86)teamteamappsommonskyrim" i'm honestly all out of ideas not really sure what to do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with directory   Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:04 pm

•Normal non-steam installation is recommended for maximum compatibility, no problems / no user error
•Steam install is untested, install at your own risk

brotstuhl
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with directory   Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:30 am

Same problem here. There simply is no teamteamappsommonskyrim folder in the downloaded  mod-pack so ofc mod organizer can't find it and it really shouldn't matter where I install the pack. If there is a folder missing it's missing. Some of the binaries that should be included are directly in the path in which the modpack is installed (e.g. skse), some aren't to be found at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Trouble with directory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!