Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Thank you !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thurkar
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Thank you !   Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:34 am

Hello ! First of all THANK YOU for doing this. I cannot begin to imagine how much time this project has taken, is taking, and will be taking from you ! Thank you.

After creating the X:\ drive installation was straightforward, unpack and done. Brilliant.

Another thing I find really nice is that since I do not know all the mods you have added, I will find a lot of surprises which really gives this "exploration" feeling back to Skyrim !

I simply have one question for you, I cannot find an "Enhanced Camera" or "Immersive First Person view" or any other kind of mod that would have that name, other than "Customizable Camera".

I actually never played with this kind of immersive first person view, and after all these years of Skyrim it does feel odd and out of place. Not to mention my staff keeps popping up on my screen when I am going backwards and my hand will appear when jumping and looking around. I understand it might be exactly what others are looking of course, but to me if does feel bizarre.

I was wondering if there was a way to disable it, if not I will get used to it Big smile  ! But perhaps consider adding it to the "Optional" files in the future ?

Once again thank you and good luck for the future versions !

[EDIT] : I just killed my first Dragon and I must say I love the way you balanced it ! And the surprise at the end ... Haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thank you !   Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:30 am

Hello!About 3000h + 

It's in X:\Skyrim\Data\skse\plugins\SKSE_EnhancedCamera.ini and SKSE_EnhancedCamera.dll you can tweak or remove the mod as it should be safe to just to delete if you don't like it,but give it a little time, it might grow on you ☺.

Enjoy!

Thurkar
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Thank you !   Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:11 am

Thank you so much for the quick reply ! I am going to give it a little time as you suggested, but it is really nice to have the choice !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darksevens
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Thank you !   Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:13 am

I must chime in, giving thanks to Rotten as well!  The amount of work you devoted to this project is overwhelming and greatly appreciated.  I have found myself lost in this immersive world you’ve generated on top of what many of us already experienced in our first play through of Skyrim.

Rotten, I have to say that my most shocking moment to date was fighting a pack of forsworn (I believe it was) and after killing the lot of them I began looting the bodies and saw Rotten Dub laying among the piles of corpses!

It was strange and truly a laugh out loud moment.  Haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thank you !   Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:30 am

Hehe @darksevens you given me a great idea.I'll write a thread/add details when the time comes.

Thank you !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!