Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Some possible errors and observations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pactor
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Some possible errors and observations   Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:09 pm

First at all, thank you for this great job!!

I must say that i use your save game and mod configuration.

1. Some times when I drink a lot any alcohol the character shot himself like a cannonball.

2. Always when i interact with a door, when end it the character try to lockpick it. Then if I open a cell, he reclose the door.

3. When i harvest ingredients in some animals give me strange things, like: a hound gave me vampire dust and a bunny gave me a human heart.

4. I'm not sure if Taxonomy work well. If i use it after "Field dressing" a animal, i can do "Field dressing" again .

5. I dont know if the loot is balanced: A enemy drop me a Ebony Dagger at lvl 1.

6. I think that the "Bow of Gunnar Sigvatson (Crafted)" is too OP for the resources that it needs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pactor
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Some possible errors and observations   Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:37 pm

Another problem that I have is that frequently crash the game when I try save or load game. It's normal? Have any solution?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Some possible errors and observations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!