Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Thank you for this Compilation! Question...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nvzz
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Thank you for this Compilation! Question...   Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:27 am

Hey Rottendub, thank you for composing this.  I am having a great time playing.  I have two problems though.

1. The main quest does not load.  I am not interested in one bit playing the main quest, ever other quest loads fine, but I heard this is a problem with other people as well.  I downloaded 4.4.  I also followed your directions and installed on a SSD, but redirected the file paths to my steam folder, which mod organizer loaded them fine.

2. Low FPS in towns.  I am averaging around 30 fps in heavily loaded towns and cities. Is this normal?  I get pretty much 60 fps everywhere else.  I also unloaded alot of the 2k/4k texture optional mods that were unnecessary.  My specs are as followed:

i5 4670k
16gb RAM
GTX 1070 8gb
240GB SSD <-game installed here

The game runs mostly great.  I am having a lot of fun with this mod. Also, is it normal for 3-4 dragons to attack at once?  Once I'm powerful enough, I can take them on easily, but is that a challenge with the mods associated with this pack?  The only time I have FPS dips are when there are 20+ NPCs on the screen, but then again, I had this problem on vanilla version. 

And do you think when the time comes in a year or so from now, these mods will be ported over to Special Edition?  I haven't tried special edition yet but I hear it runs better on 64 bit systems and higher end.  I feel like Skyrim's engine is very limited when it comes to performance. Is this something I'm going to have to deal with?  I went to config and made grass density lower and what not, it has helped graciously.  

Again, thank you Rotten, I never had this much fun playing Skyrim before!  I am playing Skyrim with my own preferences and actually roleplaying the game instead of just playing an action adventure game!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for this Compilation! Question...   Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:34 pm

@nvzz wrote:
Hey Rottendub, thank you for composing this.  I am having a great time playing.  I have two problems though.

1. The main quest does not load.  I am not interested in one bit playing the main quest, ever other quest loads fine, but I heard this is a problem with other people as well.  I downloaded 4.4.  I also followed your directions and installed on a SSD, but redirected the file paths to my steam folder, which mod organizer loaded them fine.

2. Low FPS in towns.  I am averaging around 30 fps in heavily loaded towns and cities. Is this normal?  I get pretty much 60 fps everywhere else.  I also unloaded alot of the 2k/4k texture optional mods that were unnecessary.  My specs are as followed:

The game runs mostly great.  I am having a lot of fun with this mod. Also, is it normal for 3-4 dragons to attack at once?  Once I'm powerful enough, I can take them on easily, but is that a challenge with the mods associated with this pack?  The only time I have FPS dips are when there are 20+ NPCs on the screen, but then again, I had this problem on vanilla version. 

And do you think when the time comes in a year or so from now, these mods will be ported over to Special Edition?  I haven't tried special edition yet but I hear it runs better on 64 bit systems and higher end.  I feel like Skyrim's engine is very limited when it comes to performance. Is this something I'm going to have to deal with?  I went to config and made grass density lower and what not, it has helped graciously.  

Again, thank you Rotten, I never had this much fun playing Skyrim before!  I am playing Skyrim with my own preferences and actually roleplaying the game instead of just playing an action adventure game!

Hello man and thank you for the feedback.

•Kill a few dragons and the quest should start

•It's normal to have 30 FPS in towns with an i5 CPU but not in fights. FPS in fights should only go down when 50+ battles occur

And even with 50+ the pack remain stable with the cost of performance.

Performance will vary from system to system.You can try this

1.Go to MCM and decrease ASIS spawns (1st 200 2nd 100 and the rest set to 0)
*Go to a/an inside cell and wait 30 days
2.Go to a inside cell and MCM >>> Dyndolod >>> shut it down.
*Save the game then disable it via MO
3.Go to Immersive creatures and disable all the extra spawns.

•You can configure dragons spawn rate through various MCM menu's
*If you used the provided save game that's above Helgen (you should) 95% of the mods are already configured for you and only 1 dragon should spawn.
*If you just started a new game remember to configure your mods http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t122-manual-mod-config-a-to-z-guide

New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for this Compilation! Question...   Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:21 pm

Thank you for your reply.  I am going to reinstall the entire mod and game one more time to get a more clean experience.  I still feel like I made some errors.  What are some steps I should take before opening the game?  I feel like cleaning my masters really messed things up for me.  Do I NEED to clean my masters with TE5Edit?  Is that really neccessary?  Also,

ASIS Spawns make it feel like I'm playing Diablo.  I want to play with "more" enemies but not 100-200 enemies per dungeon or fortress.  I don't mind fighting 50-100 in a huge dungeon but taking on 200 bandits outside makes me feel like I'm playing Diablo 3....haha!

After installing the mod, what are the steps I need to take in Mod Manager before opening my Skyrim game?  This is the part where I get confused.  I used some of the patchers and created a bashed patch.  Do I need  to really even make a bashed patch? Is everything already configured for me?

I think a step by step list after "installing the game and mod pack" would add a bit more clarity. 

Overall, I'm really happy I found this pack.  This will be my fourth reinstall but hopefully after a little trial and error I can finally sit down and enjoy Skyrim!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for this Compilation! Question...   Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:39 pm

Basically :

1.Install Skyrim to X:\
2.Install the pack to X:\Skyrim
3.Start Mod Organizer and run SKSE
4.Load the save-game that's above Helgen with mods of the mods Configured
5.Play

If you want to go further and clean/optimize the game there are plenty of guides on the forum, website and plenty of other sources on how to...

New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for this Compilation! Question...   Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:12 pm

Trying this out before work.  If I load your saved file, can I still configure everything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for this Compilation! Question...   Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:26 pm

@nvzz wrote:
Trying this out before work.  If I load your saved file, can I still configure everything?

Yup you configure every bit through MCM as you see fit before firing up Skyrim Unbound mod and creating your character.

Only mods that should be configured after creating your character are the survival mods and the voice mod. (if you decide to use them)

http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t273-tools-patches-and-tutorials-explained

Of course you can always tweak other things through MCM after creating the character.

New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for this Compilation! Question...   Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:25 pm

Before work I successfully loaded up the game. Animations work fine. Just to clear things up when starting a new game I can configure each mod in the menu? Loading up that saved game won't effect a new game right?

Overall I think it took me about a week to figure everything out and what each mod does. ASIS was not to my liking so I configured it to what I wanted the values to be. I felt like I was fighting armies of tough enemies at level 10....lol

I bought a solid state drive specifically for open world games and the loading times are amazing. I disabled ENB in game because I really don't like playing with that preset. I enjoy vanilla shaders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Thank you for this Compilation! Question...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!