Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

How is SPM 5 coming along and more stupid questions!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stormfrog
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: How is SPM 5 coming along and more stupid questions!   Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:33 pm

Hi!

This questions are proably mostly directed at RottenDub but I hope moew of you have the same questions and will benefit from me asking them.

First of all, Im really excited about SPM 5.0. When do you plan to release it? :) I there a test-version? Whats the big changes in SPM 5? I have tried to find information about this on the forum but searching for SPM 5 gives no results.

Second, I might be completely stupid here. But is where do you download SPM? I cant find any information about it on SPM website or the forums. I could grab it off some friendly torrent tracker or similar but I want to know I am getting the real untouched files of your SPM and not something someone else has been tinkering with.

Third, you are doing amazing work! I still think Bethesda should, no, NEED to hire you because you actually make modded Skyrim playable and such a huge part of the Skyrim community wouldn't dream about playing the game without all the lovely mods that make this game so great. THANKS!!!! :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
johndoetes
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: How is SPM 5 coming along and more stupid questions!   Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:51 pm

The download link can be found in the Global Announcement. But to make it easy for you it's this link: pmdownloads.weebly.com

Also to quote RottenDub from another topic:

RottenDub
@Celeadyne wrote:
is there an ETA on 5.0? I will probably keep farting around with Fallout 4 until 5.0 comes out.

XX.XX.2017 ???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperSixNine
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: 2017....maybe   Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:19 am

I would also like to play on 5.0 
specially if its going to be super content heavy 

according to Rotten it could be near 200GB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maethnir
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: How is SPM 5 coming along and more stupid questions!   Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:34 pm

Would it be possible to include The Wheels of Lull mod in SPM 5? Its an awesome multiple quest mod by Trainwiz, with a lot of lore-friendly content
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How is SPM 5 coming along and more stupid questions!   Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:56 am

@Maethnir wrote:
Would it be possible to include The Wheels of Lull mod in SPM 5? Its an awesome multiple quest mod by Trainwiz, with a lot of lore-friendly content

Yeah it's in

Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: How is SPM 5 coming along and more stupid questions!   Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:45 am

lol good old Trainwiz. I remember when WOL first came out way back when hahaha. By today's standards for Skyrim quest mods, it is a bit archaic but still a goldie oldie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperSixNine
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: mod list   Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:31 pm

Is there an updated mod list anywhere? I wanna know what all the quest mods are. 
Also, what are the combat mods being used? for both human and dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How is SPM 5 coming along and more stupid questions!   Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:47 pm

@SuperSixNine wrote:
Is there an updated mod list anywhere? I wanna know what all the quest mods are. 

Combat mods are in the last early modlist quest mods are close to zero atm because i have yet to activate and test them.

SuperSixNine
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: How is SPM 5 coming along and more stupid questions!   Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:13 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
@SuperSixNine wrote:

Combat mods are in the last early modlist quest mods are close to zero atm because i have yet to activate and test them.

did you ever find a way to make Ultimate Combat 3.0 work with SPM ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: How is SPM 5 coming along and more stupid questions!   Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:20 am

either way until the official windows fall update releases, we will still have the VRAM issue, so Rotten can't really go balls deep into the heavy quest mods until Skyrim is un-tethered from that annoying restriction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How is SPM 5 coming along and more stupid questions!   Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:31 am

@Lord Gilgamesh wrote:
either way until the official windows fall update releases, we will still have the VRAM issue, so Rotten can't really go balls deep into the heavy quest mods until Skyrim is un-tethered from that annoying restriction.
Quest mods are relatively easy on the pack ( except the string s count)  what i'm doing right now is just trying to get new hardware to see if the pack can be pushed forward in terms of FPS or if the engine is close to the limit.

Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: How is SPM 5 coming along and more stupid questions!   Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:36 am

Go as deep as you can fit, all the cool kids are still using Windows 7 anyways.  Thanks to Vaktus's contribution I bet you can afford your next video card, go for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: lol cool kids   Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:21 am

well I guess I am not a cool kid then hahaha. Well go balls deep when you can bro Rotten.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperSixNine
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: How is SPM 5 coming along and more stupid questions!   Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:16 am

:that was closeToo bad not all mods work on the new 64bit "Legend Ex Machina" that does allow more mods. 

Soo, i still didn't get an answer, aside from TK dodge, what mods are being used for combat overhaul. I know @Rotten stated that Ultimate Combat 3 is having a bug that causes bad animation. But has that been solved yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dutchblizzard

PostSubject: Re: How is SPM 5 coming along and more stupid questions!   Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:45 pm

@rottendub 
when couldt we expect the first spm5 release
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How is SPM 5 coming along and more stupid questions!   Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:16 pm

@dutchblizzard wrote:
@rottendub 

I don't like to give dates and not be able to respect them. Normally it would be near the end of 2017 but i am having some hardware problems that keep me from doing to much with the Skyrim pack.

dutchblizzard

PostSubject: Re: How is SPM 5 coming along and more stupid questions!   Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:34 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
@dutchblizzard wrote:
@rottendub 

I don't like to give dates and not be able to respect them. Normally it would be near the end of 2017 but i am having some hardware problems that keep me from doing to much with the Skyrim pack.
okay its already

fix your hardware problems first and finish spm5 after i'm fine with that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How is SPM 5 coming along and more stupid questions!   

Back to top Go down

How is SPM 5 coming along and more stupid questions!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!