Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

How is SPM 5 coming along and more stupid questions!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stormfrog
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: How is SPM 5 coming along and more stupid questions!   Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:33 pm

Hi!

This questions are proably mostly directed at RottenDub but I hope moew of you have the same questions and will benefit from me asking them.

First of all, Im really excited about SPM 5.0. When do you plan to release it? :) I there a test-version? Whats the big changes in SPM 5? I have tried to find information about this on the forum but searching for SPM 5 gives no results.

Second, I might be completely stupid here. But is where do you download SPM? I cant find any information about it on SPM website or the forums. I could grab it off some friendly torrent tracker or similar but I want to know I am getting the real untouched files of your SPM and not something someone else has been tinkering with.

Third, you are doing amazing work! I still think Bethesda should, no, NEED to hire you because you actually make modded Skyrim playable and such a huge part of the Skyrim community wouldn't dream about playing the game without all the lovely mods that make this game so great. THANKS!!!! :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
johndoetes
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: How is SPM 5 coming along and more stupid questions!   Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:51 pm

The download link can be found in the Global Announcement. But to make it easy for you it's this link: pmdownloads.weebly.com

Also to quote RottenDub from another topic:

RottenDub
@Celeadyne wrote:
is there an ETA on 5.0? I will probably keep farting around with Fallout 4 until 5.0 comes out.

XX.XX.2017 ???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperSixNine

PostSubject: 2017....maybe   Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:19 am

I would also like to play on 5.0 
specially if its going to be super content heavy 

according to Rotten it could be near 200GB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maethnir
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: How is SPM 5 coming along and more stupid questions!   Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:34 pm

Would it be possible to include The Wheels of Lull mod in SPM 5? Its an awesome multiple quest mod by Trainwiz, with a lot of lore-friendly content
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How is SPM 5 coming along and more stupid questions!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  

Free counters!