Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A break from modding and mod packs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Did you enjoy the mod packs so far?
Yeah love them all
68%
 68% [ 25 ]
Yeah some of them
3%
 3% [ 1 ]
Only here for Skyrim
19%
 19% [ 7 ]
Only here for Fallout
8%
 8% [ 3 ]
Meh!
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
No!
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
What mod packs?
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Blank Vote!
2%
 2% [ 1 ]
Only here for Xcom2
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 37

AuthorMessage
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: A break from modding and mod packs   Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:23 pm

Well it's official now the pack has reach it's one year birthday!

On 24.11.2014 i started working on 2.0.6 scraping the 2.0.3 and 2.0.4 and starting from scratch and
0 mods and new modding tools.

In this time I've also brought you guys various other packs for other games like :

•Skyrim 2.0.5 Hybrid[requested]

•Spintires perfectly modded

•State Of Decay breakdown overhaul

•Sims 4 158 mod's pack

•Castle Story with map pack

•3 packs for Cities Skylines each getting better than last version

•3 packs for Fallout 4 each getting better than last version

•And of course 2.0.6 V3 now renamed Skyrim Perfectly Modded because I'm happy with the way it looks,performs and it's very stable.

It's been one year and i think it's time i took a break from modding and mod packs.There are many reasons for this :

1.I never got to play Skyrim in this time and if i did it was just for testing purposes.(Or much of anything else for that matter)

2.In the case of Fallout 4 pack I've spent tens of hours download,modding,tweaking and optimizing it as best I've could.Same for Cities skylines and the rest of the packs.

3.I cannot answer you mod packs request as my PC cannot handle most modern games now it needs some major hardware updates(MB,CPU,RAM) and i can't properly optimize mod packs or continue work on the one that are currently out.

4.Not as much time as i had before dedicated to modding(baby,need to look for a job,take some extra qualification classes etc)

5.Another big reason is that i spent thousand of hours developing this pack,sometimes up to 8h or more a day testing, adding or removing mods/tools/Inis/ENB/wiki, more testing, two hardware failures and the result ...because of some close minded people 2 of my sites got taken down(other hundreds of hours of work lost)

I would also like to take this time now to thank Robosky , Twistty and a few other who got lost along the way for supporting the project through tough times, without their support i don't think 2.0.6 or any other bigger mod packs would've matured or even released so you got to give them a big "THANK YOU" for their help.

Hope you guys continue to enjoy the packs that are out.
I will still work on improving the forum(appearance,functionality) when i have time and be active on the forums(answering troubleshooting,instruction) etc so our little forum will still be very much the same.I will also try to make available once more the packs that cannot be found ATM (State of decay etc)

After i upgrade my PC and things start to settle i will be starting on Fallout 4 V1.0 (after GECK is out ,a decent mod organizer for it and a decent amount of good mods are out) possibly starting on Skyrim Perfectly Modded 2.0.7 and other mod packs.

Will still post bug-fixes and improvements for what is preset.

As always Enjoy!
RottenDub.

Last edited by RottenDub on Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Vendayn
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: A break from modding and mod packs   Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:49 pm

Thanks for all your hardwork. :) Everyone needs a break from work at some point, and you've done so much!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A break from modding and mod packs   Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:31 pm

Vendayn wrote:
Thanks for all your hardwork. :) Everyone needs a break from work at some point, and you've done so much!

Will probably release a v0.4 for Fallout 4 first because i fixed and tweaked some things,like better shadows,lightning and performance.

Glad the work and time i've put in these packs is appreciated.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thank you once again.   Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:45 pm

Take all the time you need, man. You made Skyrim an ultimate experience for me and I'm sure there are plenty others here who feel the same. I will definately try the other mods you made and I do hope that you will return back to modding eventually.

Take care and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Wesleypipes77
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: A break from modding and mod packs   Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:12 pm

Thanks for all the hard work and the great mod packs so far. I wouldn't even be playing Skyrim if not for you! 
Enjoy your well deserved break.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A break from modding and mod packs   Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:27 pm

Well I guess it's time to enjoy my own mod packs.
New hardware and new toys,maybe some new packs will be up in the future,but for now it's time to enjoy a little.
Big smile

Back to top Go down

A break from modding and mod packs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: Archive-
Jump to:  

Free counters!