Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hand Idle Animation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nix
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Hand Idle Animation   Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:42 pm

How do I remove or make it so my character doesn't constantly do this? Or maybe the use of different animations? I'm playing a female imperial and when she's idle or in conversation she constantly brings up her hand and looks at her nails. It was cool the first few times but it kinda gets in the way now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Hand Idle Animation   Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:07 pm

I've been there.  There's a Realistic Animations Project mod in the west pane in MO somewhere, only one character idle animation can be used at a time and that's the one that's selected.  To change it, go get Realistic Animations Project again from the Nexus and reinstall it, overwriting the version already in MO, and choose as you do so the idle animation you'd like your character to use.  I don't remember for certain, but I think there were separate animations for the player character's idle and other NPCs of that gender's idle, and I think that for me the NPCs' idles actually determined all no matter which I chose for the player character.  Or maybe it was the other way around, experiment with it and you'll see really quickly.

Edit: Oh yeah then run FNIS in the top bar and drag the new files in the Overwrite folder into the mod FNIS Done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hand Idle Animation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!