Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

How many people are looking forward to SPM 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Looking forward to SPM 5?
Yeah!
99%
 99% [ 410 ]
Nop!
1%
 1% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 413

AuthorMessage
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:53 pm

How many people are looking forward to SPM 5?
Just a simple poll

Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:00 pm

You bet i am looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
throwaway
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:10 pm

My body is ready!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tarikko
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:39 pm

@throwaway wrote:
My body is ready!

:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
erikgsouza
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:03 am

Got Damn it cant get here soon enough
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micmou

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:02 am

Can I have your children I mean I am a man but SCIENCE!!!

But on a more annoyingly excesive note I was wondering if you were considering adding in Legacy of the Dragonborn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:02 am

@micmou wrote:
Can I have your children I mean I am a man but SCIENCE!!!

But on a more annoyingly excesive note I was wondering if you were considering adding in Legacy of the Dragonborn.

I guess you didn't watch the last stream :)

Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: SHOUT SHOUT LET IT ALL OUT    Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:36 pm

There is a mod called Thunderchild Shout that adds new shouts (some extraordinary ones) to the game. its lore friendly and pretty awesome. 

could you please include it to SPM 5?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:48 am

@SuperSixNine wrote:
There is a mod called Thunderchild Shout that adds new shouts (some extraordinary ones) to the game. its lore friendly and pretty awesome. 

could you please include it to SPM 5?

nothing

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:56 pm

I bet if spm 5 would get featured by a famous skyrim youtuber like mxr, gopher you'd probably get thousands of ppl who would be interested.
Not a lot of ppl know about this, hell I randomly stumbled upon it by finding a utube video after googling skyrim mod pack.

Skyrimmods reddit also get's a lot of traffic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahavo
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:35 pm

@Walkerz wrote:
I bet if spm 5 would get featured by a famous skyrim youtuber like mxr, gopher you'd probably get thousands of ppl who would be interested.
Not a lot of ppl know about this, hell I randomly stumbled upon it by finding a utube video after googling skyrim mod pack.

I agree with you Walkerz, He does need more followers and there would be thousands of ppl who would be interested in skyrim like he's built it! Especially as it's very stable and pretty much bug free.

But unfortunately Due to certain modders/people who don't think like us and are agaisnt the mod pack it's upto us his current supporters and players to back him up and spread the word and share his awesome work and pack :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:44 pm

@Mahavo wrote:
@Walkerz wrote:

I agree with you Walkerz, He does need more followers and there would be thousands of ppl who would be interested in skyrim like he's built it! Especially as it's very stable and pretty much bug free.

But unfortunately Due to certain modders/people who don't think like us and are agaisnt the mod pack it's upto us his current supporters and players to back him up and spread the word and share his awesome work and pack :D

I also agree with everything but it's also fine just the way it is right now.I am aware that 90% of the users on this forum just register for the ability to see some links,and i wish they would get involved more, but that's also fine to me.

I would massively enjoy some written/video review's and some screenshots from people,  from time to time, but apparently even that it's super hard for most of our users.Nevertheless i enjoy and appreciate that 10% that actively try to help other members or contribute to the community and i am very grateful for them.I get the rest and i don't blame them, i am also a super lazy person when is permitted ☺

I guess the same thing applies to YouTube subs and stuff, personally i hate it when a YT-ber gets in my face with "LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE" ... look if the content is good enough people will like and subscribe ... no need to throw it in their face, same applies to almost everything else in life...

Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:23 pm

I'm so excited for 5.0! I'm playing Morrowind while Dub works his magic :)I just know it's going to be amazing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahavo
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:15 am

@RottenDub wrote:
@Mahavo wrote:
@Walkerz wrote:

I also agree with everything but it's also fine just the way it is right now.I am aware that 90% of the users on this forum just register for the ability to see some links,and i wish they would get involved more, but that's also fine to me.

I would massively enjoy some written/video review's and some screenshots from people,  from time to time, but apparently even that it's super hard for most of our users.Nevertheless i enjoy and appreciate that 10% that actively try to help other members or contribute to the community and i am very grateful for them.I get the rest and i don't blame them, i am also a super lazy person when is permitted ☺

I guess the same thing applies to YouTube subs and stuff, personally i hate it when a YT-ber gets in my face with "LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE" ... look if the content is good enough people will like and subscribe ... no need to throw it in their face, same applies to almost everything else in life...

I will look into getting some screenshots of my playthrough for you, I've only just started playing your pack from 4.4 so will level my character a bit more :) Will also look into videos! Keep up the good work RD!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bewolf83
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:48 pm

I'm very excited in it :) And I promote Skyrim Perfectly Modded to my gamer friends throught SPM videos.
Many thanks Thanks Rotten.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micmou

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:45 pm

Now that LotDB is included I am not sure if I will be able to run my shop when it launches :P Might need to hire an intern to run things while I recede into a Mtn Dew and Bacon sandwich coma. The sun will be a foreign concept and I will wonder what all the technology is xD

I also just realized you are using v16 for LotDB. Why not v18? Also can I get a link to your twitch... I know I am lazy :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:38 pm

@micmou wrote:
Now that LotDB is included I am not sure if I will be able to run my shop when it launches :P Might need to hire an intern to run things while I recede into a Mtn Dew and Bacon sandwich coma. The sun will be a foreign concept and I will wonder what all the technology is xD

I also just realized you are using v16 for LotDB. Why not v18? Also can I get a link to your twitch... I know I am lazy :P
 If you look up the compatibility patches for any version you'll get a never ending sheet of paper so getting a version that will fit in the pack personally i don't care for the mod, it doesn't make sense to me, might end up not including it, because if you want a museum of your actions, you just have to think about them, not put them on a pedestal, just my 2 cents.

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:50 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
@micmou wrote:

If you look up the compatibility patches for any version you'll get a never ending sheet of paper so getting a version that will fit in the pack personally i don't care for the mod, it doesn't make sense to me, might end up not including it, because if you want a museum of your actions, you just have to think about them, not put them on a pedestal, just my 2 cents.

Fair point the hoarder life is a hard one :P Although V18 is the Final version of the mod It is offically complete with v18
http://i.imgur.com/P0ysKet.jpg
Quote from the Posts page. I just would assume most people that were holding off updating there patches because in the past it did update rather frequently would finally do it with the V18 because no major updates will be happening to the mod.

EDIT: Also please do not dis include LotDB with that mod my dreams of the perfect pack are achieved :D I got Win 7 Up an running I figured you couldnt possibly break 200GB for skyrim although I should be able to increase later. Thinking of getting an NVMe SSD just for it.

EDIT2: Also it appears that the patch page and all the patches in the main installer have been updated for V18 I also checked a few of the community patches and it seems that they are mostly all updated. some havent been updated since v9 soo I imagine they never will be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperSixNine
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Is the ModList updated?    Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:39 am

Is the modlist on the website updated? 

There are some mods I want to mention but I am guessing is the pack is gonna be near 200GB then there is a chance they're already added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micmou

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:49 pm

@micmou wrote:
@RottenDub wrote:
@micmou wrote:

Fair point the hoarder life is a hard one :P Although V18 is the Final version of the mod It is offically complete with v18
http://i.imgur.com/P0ysKet.jpg
Quote from the Posts page. I just would assume most people that were holding off updating there patches because in the past it did update rather frequently would finally do it with the V18 because no major updates will be happening to the mod.

EDIT: Also please do not dis include LotDB with that mod my dreams of the perfect pack are achieved :D I got Win 7 Up an running I figured you couldnt possibly break 200GB for skyrim although I should be able to increase later. Thinking of getting an NVMe SSD just for it.

EDIT2: Also it appears that the patch page and all the patches in the main installer have been updated for V18 I also checked a few of the community patches and it seems that they are mostly all updated. some havent been updated since v9 soo I imagine they never will be.

On top of my previous post do you happen to have a schedule for your twtich streaming or is it just when eves
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arcanant
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:55 pm

Hey there, just wanted to say ty for your extremely well done job for us who are not so keen or experienced with modding. In totally enable us to enchance our experience and replayability of the game. I am defenitly looking forward to SP5 and not only hehe! Good luck with everything you are doing in your life and I hope you haven't forgoten to share your work! :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vendayn
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:39 pm

Super excited :D It looks and sounds amazing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Levelx100
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: little late to the party   Wed May 03, 2017 7:02 am

I am still super excited, downloading 4.4 right now as I have not tried your mod-packs before. Everything looks amazing and if I enjoy the results (and I am sure that I will) i will be sure to recommend coming back to skyrim to all my friends who have left :)
If you want any help let me know, I definitely have the horses to record game play however i don't currently have the internet to share it :( I could still take screen shots
Keep up the great work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
afshin76

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Sun May 21, 2017 2:44 am

I'm really looking forward but anyone knows when it's coming or any estimated time?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silversquall666
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Thu May 25, 2017 4:49 pm

Definitely looking forward to It , 
and now that I ve learned that Legacy of the Dragonborn will be included in It , I will definitely come check out every week !
We are counting on you ! 
Big smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mysoupman
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Sun May 28, 2017 5:09 pm

I've been checking the website and forums everyday, although I'm an impatient individual, this is worth waiting for. Keep up the great work bro!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
halnex
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Mon May 29, 2017 11:02 pm

I am so looking forward to it!

When can we realistically expect it?

Should I download 4.4 or just wait till 5.0 is out?

I really wanna play man  Grin

PS: thank you so much for what you're doing, and congrats on your newborn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Tue May 30, 2017 7:29 am

Be patient bro, the pack is free so no time obligation for Rotten. We all wanna have the most stable pack with no future fixes and updates at all, so just stand by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
halnex
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Tue May 30, 2017 9:02 pm

@tolstyy wrote:
Be patient bro, the pack is free so no time obligation for Rotten. We all wanna have the most stable pack with no future fixes and updates at all, so just stand by.

I understand the need to be patient but it would really help if Rotten can tell us for example if the pack is going to be released sometime next month or in the next 6 months.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Negreanu1
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Tue May 30, 2017 10:46 pm

I hope that Rotten finished pack in 2017 ;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Wed May 31, 2017 6:27 pm

@halnex wrote:
@tolstyy wrote:

I understand the need to be patient but it would really help if Rotten can tell us for example if the pack is going to be released sometime next month or in the next 6 months.

@Negreanu1 wrote:
I hope that Rotten finished pack in 2017 ;)

It will be towards the end of the year but there many things that might factor in and might be released earlier.
1.Need to get another GPU to continue working on the pack.(Which hopefully i'll be able to get soon)
2.How well the merging of some mods will go and how much time the merges need testing.
3.The amount of free time i have
4.Testing the pack for a few hundred hours because i want V5 to be just one version not requiring any updates or fixes, as much trouble free as i can get it and be the best Skyrim pack up to date.

*I don't want to rush the pack or give an incorrect release date.

Last edited by RottenDub on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
zhexek222

PostSubject: 5.0, cant wait   Wed May 31, 2017 10:33 pm

I want a game,.. that I can really roleplay/sink my teeth into. I cant wait for this release. I want to play it and pretend I have never played before, enjoying each area. Also, I have been watching Zemalf let's play on youtube, what he did with skyrim and fallout 4, I would love to see a youtuber such as he, roleplay a character with the 5.0 mod pack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
afshin76

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:33 am

Is version 5 gonna be more demanding than 4.4?
because my system had some hard time running 4.4 
my rig:
Geforce GTX 960 4Gb
Intel I5-4690 @ 3.50 GHz
8GB Ram

with this rig and the default enb in 4.4 folders, I had around 30-42 wich is playable for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RbN420
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:59 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
How many people are looking forward to SPM 5?
Just a simple poll

I just registered to tell you how much I appreciate SPM 4.4.
This pack has changed my way of playing RPG, it is also very stable despite being manipulated to add a few mods not covered in the pack, which are indispensable for my gameplay, 1000 more thanks for the work you're doing!
I am very excited to know that you are working on following this epic pack with another release, keep it up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Gilgamesh
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Bro...   Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:34 am

Bro Rotten been looking forward to SPM 5 forever lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Gilgamesh
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:35 am

@tolstyy wrote:
You said it best bromigo...Those of us who have followed Rotten for years know he is a perfectionist when it comes to his packs lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheLoneStar

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:34 am

@Lord Gilgamesh wrote:
@tolstyy wrote:
You said it best bromigo...Those of us who have followed Rotten for years know he is a perfectionist when it comes to his packs lol
Yeah SPM 5.0 Is going to be soooo amazing :))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Gilgamesh
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: boomshakkalakka   Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:39 am

Hey Bro Rotten, I am unsure if you got my personal message but here it goes. 
1. Do you have a Patreon I can donate to?
2. Check out Sometimes Pick Up Books mod, essential if you like to have reading sessions.
3. Just want to make sure you are aware that Icecreamassasin released the absolute final version for legacy of the dragonborn, V18. All from this point on will be very occasional patches. His concern is mostly with his Odyssey Mod now.
4. Fossil Mining with Legacy support, a mod created by Icecreamassasin for use with LoTD. complete with gallery exhibit addition. 
5. Keep up the amazing work bromigo, if there is any way I can help, let me know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crshbndct
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:08 pm

Will my 4.4 saves be compatible with 5.0?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iNFaMoUZGaming
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:46 pm

@crshbndct wrote:
Will my 4.4 saves be compatible with 5.0?
No, and if they were you should still make a new game still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iNFaMoUZGaming
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:51 pm

Hi Rotten! Haven't been on here in a while, I've occasionally dropped by to see the development of 5.0 and I'm still very hyped for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leouch
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:03 pm

Go back to work Rotten!I want to play it! :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Gilgamesh
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: obsessed   Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:25 am

Dude I am wet and lubed up for this pack, especially since Rotten isn't restricted by string count issues now lol..This pack is gonna be ridiculous lol. I check back every fucking day for any post by Rotten lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperSixNine
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: How many people are looking forward to SPM 5   Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:12 pm

is there an updated mod list of all the mods in 5.0
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How many people are looking forward to SPM 5
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!