Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Options for body mods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AwesomeJames2120
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Options for body mods   Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:44 am

Yo rottendub, could you please give us more than one body option (CBBE) in this modpack? While i get that it is the most used body mod, quite a number of people use UUNP, and i believe that putting multiple body mods (plus variations of armour mods for each type) in the MO list would be beneficial, so that people don't have to replace the bodies (plus the many armours) themselves, which can be time consuming.

So basically, the MO mod list would look like this. (sorry if it looks shitty)
[  ] CBBE
[  ] CBBE armours
[✓] UUNP
[✓] UUNP armours

Keep in mind that mods that depend on a particular body type to work (such as bodyslide) may have to have duplicates in each body mod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azraile
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Options for body mods   Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:06 am

Anything with large breast physics >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aegys
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Options for body mods   Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:38 am

I find the amount of breast movement in the 4.4 to be alittle too much.  
In armor its still jiggling around all over the place just from walking and that doesnt look very realistic.
If there is a way to reduce the amount of movement while armored/clothed in compared to naked that would probably be better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azraile
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Options for body mods   Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:45 am

In all seriousness my persona is usaly large breasted and thus kinds disappointed with most games options on this, and when they dont move it looks a little off....

BBB (better bouncing breasts) did this stuff right and had the "big BBB" mod lol but sadly BBB died with oblivion it seams andive yet to find a mod as good.

Though Big BBB whent a little overboard o.o I dont see how your going to save the world if you need a wheel barrel or a wood elf to carry your breast around. X.x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Options for body mods   Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:34 am

Rotten has said before that adding options for changing the female body mod in the pack would be unreasonably impossible, something about stuff he installed outside of MO and too many armors.
But I want to be able to change them too. UUNP or at least UNP, I don't give a fux about bouncy boobs and butts, the stretchy jiggly armor actually distracts and bugs me a little, I just like how creepily realistic a UUNP body with a XP32MSE skeleton looks alive or ragdoll, and it seems like the regular rather gender neutral clothing and body mods I like are UNP more often than not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Aegys
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Options for body mods   Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:31 pm

Yeah I can understand trying to have body options being a ton of work.
The Bodychange mod does something like this, but it only works for the player.  I also don't know how it would work to change armor types from CBBE and UNP.

I usually use the UNP body types over CBBE as well.  They are a lot more realistic 
I agree with the jiggly armor being distracting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Options for body mods   Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:11 pm

For armor I'm pretty sure you'd just have to have two sets of mods, and only have one set enabled in MO at a time.  I'd feel fine installing all my own armor though as long as it's simple and safe to uninstall the stuff dependent on CBBE.
Side topic: I remember hearing that SPM5 adds fat people, will their huge guts slosh around like Skyrim boobs do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Options for body mods   Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:59 pm

Who knows exactly which male body mod is in PM?  It might be that optional 4K males body, but I don't know what that's called.  Whatever it is I would rather use Schlongs of Skyrim, so that all the things I'd use on males later would fit.  SOS looks like the popular option for male bodies despite the very adult sounding name, but if it isn't included in PM, would it be any easier for us end users to change the males to that than it is to change the females?  Might just have to reinstall one or two armor mods with the new selection.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Azraile
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Options for body mods   Sun May 14, 2017 9:04 am

Be sure to test the body sliders.

Last time I installed 4.4 I had trubble getting them to work, and then they didn't work on everything so would have one boddy but them equip something and blam another body.

Most of the problem was around Tera armor (wich shouldn't have been a problem) and the mod that adds backpacks/belts/bandalers and the like

And now i've downloaded 4.4 again and I can't get bodysliders to work at all having tried a lot of diffrent possable fixes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mysoupman
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Options for body mods   Sun May 28, 2017 5:09 pm

Azraile wrote:
Anything with large breast physics >.>
This
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Options for body mods