Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

[solved]Erractic Objects, White Dresses and [solved]Immovable objects in the buy menu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SirLootalot
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: [solved]Erractic Objects, White Dresses and [solved]Immovable objects in the buy menu   Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:10 pm

I know that SPM 5.0 is nearly done but I finally got SPM4.4 finally to work and found some bugs which probably have been stated before but could not find the post for.
I know that Rotten is not giving support for this version anymore but it still would be nice to get these fixed if possible.

If there exists allready a topic of it a link would be nice.

1. The first issue I have is when entering into most houses I hear and see objects moving erratically on the furnitures and finally scattering all over the place as if someone is touching these objects all the time.

2.The dress of the Jar in Rifton is white, the mesh looks good but the skin of the dress is not displayed properly, only a perlesence whit is displayed.

Last edited by SirLootalot on Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Erractic Objects, White Dresses and [solved]Immovable objects in the buy menu   Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:24 pm

@SirLootalot wrote:
I know that SPM 5.0 is nearly done but I finally got SPM4.4 finally to work and found some bugs which probably have been stated before but could not find the post for.
I know that Rotten is not giving support for this version anymore but it still would be nice to get these fixed if possible.

If there exists allready a topic of it a link would be nice.

1. The first issue I have is when entering into most houses I hear and see objects moving erratically on the furnitures and finally scattering all over the place as if someone is touching these objects all the time.

2.The dress of the Jar in Rifton is white, the mesh looks good but the skin of the dress is not displayed properly, only a perlesence whit is displayed.

I'm still giving support for this version!

"I hear and see objects moving erratically on the furnitures and finally scattering all over the place as if someone is touching these objects all the time."

Do you have v-sync forced on from NvidiaCP? This happends with the engine and game when going above 60FPS

Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Erractic Objects, White Dresses and [solved]Immovable objects in the buy menu   Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:14 am

Thank you for the fast reply.

So what I did is change in the enblocal.ini the fps limiter to true so now its fixed at 60fps. That fixed it.

If you have any tips for the white dress would be nice but since its just that person with the white dresse and everything else works fine i dont mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirLootalot
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Erractic Objects, White Dresses and [solved]Immovable objects in the buy menu   Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:43 am

Here is a screenshot of the white dress.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Erractic Objects, White Dresses and [solved]Immovable objects in the buy menu   Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:44 am

try to change some dress colors from immersive armors.

Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Erractic Objects, White Dresses and [solved]Immovable objects in the buy menu   Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:13 pm

I killed the jarl once took the clothes and wore them myself. On myself there is no display bug but even when i realoaded the jarl was still looking like this, although i have not tried recoulouring the immersive armor mod. How do you do this.

I also encountered another problem which i also had with some items in my self modded game. The item is over the infobox and i can not move it.I have this with severa items.
Do you know a solution to that as well?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Erractic Objects, White Dresses and [solved]Immovable objects in the buy menu   Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:55 pm

Change the color of some dresses from immersive armors with the MCM menu (press ESC >>> Mod Config Menu >>> scroll down to immersive armors) 

Yeah it's normal for some mod added armors to overlap the stats, it's also normal for mod added armors to be only for 1 gender.
click the 3d object on the right and drag to rotate and minimize effect.

Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Erractic Objects, White Dresses and [solved]Immovable objects in the buy menu   Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:36 am

I changed some colours of clothes in the MCM Immersive Armor menu but that did not fix it. Anyway its just the Jarl of Riften so its not such a big problem.
And thanks for the explanation on the immovable object in the buy menu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirLootalot
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Erractic Objects, White Dresses and [solved]Immovable objects in the buy menu   Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:54 pm

I accidently figured out a solution to the problem that in the inventory menu or shop menu the item is covering the information box, but this only work in you inventory.

When you are in you inventory andan item covers the box, simply click above the info box and zoom in with your mousewheel. You will end up in the item spectator mode where you can look at the item more closely. Then press escape or zoom out with you mousewheel and the item should not cover the info box anymore but should be above it as normal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[solved]Erractic Objects, White Dresses and [solved]Immovable objects in the buy menu
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!