Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Weird flash that last a fraction of a second caused by colorful debris

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShdwKnght
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Weird flash that last a fraction of a second caused by colorful debris   Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:35 pm

Once in awhile, it seems like in the air, there is some colorful "debris" that pops really quickly as if it were floating leaves or some crap like that, and it seems like its causing a brief brightness adaptation or something, as that debris comes very close to the screen and probably tricks the lens? into changing brightness.. basically the screen goes close to completely dark and then the brightness comes back gradually and all this happens in less than half a sec.... anyone know what im talking about and have any idea how to fix this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weird flash that last a fraction of a second caused by colorful debris   Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:53 pm

@ShdwKnght wrote:
Once in awhile, it seems like in the air, there is some colorful "debris" that pops really quickly as if it were floating leaves or some crap like that, and it seems like its causing a brief brightness adaptation or something, as that debris comes very close to the screen and probably tricks the lens? into changing brightness.. basically the screen goes close to completely dark and then the brightness comes back gradually and all this happens in less than half a sec.... anyone know what im talking about and have any idea how to fix this?

You can get another ENB preset and see if it's happens from the download site. >>> ENB Presets for SPM 4.4
Or it could be the eye adaptation that's also in vanilla skyrim which you can solve with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53014/?

ShdwKnght
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Weird flash that last a fraction of a second caused by colorful debris   Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:52 am

Thanks for the reply. It turns out the frequency of these artifacts is directly correlated to the temperature of my overclocked video card, but these are no artifacts I've ever seen in 15 years of overclocking. They're very smooth and round and appear kind of like glitchy lens flare and as though they're part of the game. Anything under a temp of ~70 or so I get no glitch in 10 minutes of staring at my screen and as soon as it goes like ~72, they appear consistently. Probably something with enb binaries itself and not any settings, because it happens on all the diff ones I tried and I dont have any artifacts on any game with max setting not even Rise of the Tomb raider with all the crazy hair technology and shadows at max.

I tell ya man....even with all the work you put into trying to make this game bug free, instantly playable, etc, im going on my 3rd day of troubleshooting this god damn forsaken needs-to-be-put-to-death engine. Its like a full time job trying to work around the million of inevitable glitches whether theres 0 mods or 1000 of them >_
I think I can start playing now tho hopefully nothing more crashes lol still havent found any way to stop my game from crashing when shooting the bandits across the lake from your level 2 preconfigured character on that little "island", using that frost staff with hotkey #3. I've replicated the crash like 5 times now, in third person view, its a bit random and I think its because of the kill cam screwing up before it has time to activate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Weird flash that last a fraction of a second caused by colorful debris
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!