Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Fallout 4 The Survival Challenge Mod Pack(0.5)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 The Survival Challenge Mod Pack(0.5)   Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:57 pm

Quote :
in some parts of 'city' frames just disintegrate

Check out "Urban Area FPS fix" on nexus
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
MasterGrimes
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 The Survival Challenge Mod Pack(0.5)   Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:42 pm

@tolstyy wrote:
Bethesda finished patching the game, time for a new mod pack.
Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
locodice
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 The Survival Challenge Mod Pack(0.5)   Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:31 pm

@MasterGrimes wrote:
@tolstyy wrote:
Bethesda finished patching the game, time for a new mod pack.
Bump
 Bump x2  Smirk

Fallout modpack would be great now!

- Follow Twitter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 The Survival Challenge Mod Pack(0.5)   Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:37 am

There is hope yet... Tanin might fix that broken NMM

Quote :
Dear MO users,

As you may have already read on the Nexus news, I've recently joined their ranks.
If you haven't read it yet: Yeah that happened.

Over the coming weeks and months we will keep the community informed on what we're planning
and working on for the future of NMM but right now many of you may be more concerned with
what this means for MO.

First I want to assure you that the primary reason of Robin hiring me was to take advantage
of my experience with MO and to integrate it into the Nexus offering, not to kill off MO. And the primary reason for me to take the job was that it will allow me to invest serious time into creating a better modding experience when previously it was becoming increasingly difficult for me to find time and motivation to work on MO in my spare time alongside a demanding job.

Obviously I won't be working on MO any more which unfortunately means that, unless someone else picks up where I left, MO v2 won't appear in a stable version. I know that will appear as a loss now and I apologize to everyone who was looking forward to a new release.

I do hope however that you trust me, and everyone else at Nexus Mods, to understand what you
liked about MO.

I'm confident that with what we're planning you won't be missing MO for long.

Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 The Survival Challenge Mod Pack(0.5)   Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:21 am

Well fu*k.  That's really low and sad.  All these years I've been expecting everyone else to eventually stop using NMM and for MO to be officially considered the norm.  I feel foolish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowFyre
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 The Survival Challenge Mod Pack(0.5)   Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:05 pm

Yeah, I prefer Mod Organizer tons over Nexus Mod Mananger. NMM always felt bulky and clunky, MO felt more streamlined and easier to use not to mention the profiles. Ungh, the profiles. Smirk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zyccy
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 The Survival Challenge Mod Pack(0.5)   Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:27 am

First time posting on the Forums, 

first of all thank you for making these mod packs! I installed the package and whenever i try to start a new game it just crashes to desktop. now i also used your Skyrim pack and it worked fine, i redid the whole installation with the same outcame and i cant figure out whats wrong. Is the mod pack currently not working due to a game update maybe?

any help appreciated!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kratorsofcows

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 The Survival Challenge Mod Pack(0.5)   Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:13 am

@Zyccy wrote:
First time posting on the Forums, 

first of all thank you for making these mod packs! I installed the package and whenever i try to start a new game it just crashes to desktop. now i also used your Skyrim pack and it worked fine, i redid the whole installation with the same outcame and i cant figure out whats wrong. Is the mod pack currently not working due to a game update maybe?

any help appreciated!

This modpack is almost a year out of date, which makes me wonder, since fallout 4 has reached its last DLC and major update, will this ever be updated?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silversquall666
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 The Survival Challenge Mod Pack(0.5)   Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:13 pm

No Tales from the Commonwealth ? 
that must be one of the best and most complete mods for fallout 4 so far .
Made by the same team as interesting NPCs from Skyrim .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arcanant
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 The Survival Challenge Mod Pack(0.5)   Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:57 pm

Any news here or any updates? :D I would love to see some! Would it be ok to use this pack with the newest version of the game + season pass?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 The Survival Challenge Mod Pack(0.5)   Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:49 am

@arcanant wrote:
Any news here or any updates? :D I would love to see some! Would it be ok to use this pack with the newest version of the game + season pass?

Haven't tested this for about a year just like it says in the replies above.It's for the first versions of the game 1.3.x if i remember correctly.I imagine at least 50% of the mods used in the pack were updated at this point.Doing big packs requires a lot of testing and time, which i can't do at the moment, haven't even finished Fallout 4 or played it for a long time (probably done the first obligatory main quest until they give you the freedom to roam about and then done like 100+ misc/secondary quests and built settlements) it also suffers greatly because of the fact that it does lack modding tools when compared to Skyrim (tanin to the rescue) maybe after tanin touches on a newer version of NMM will try to do another pack if my free time permits it but no promises.

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 The Survival Challenge Mod Pack(0.5)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:51 pm

Where can i download this..... i can't find a link anywhere and the torrents you have dont have anyone uploading
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 The Survival Challenge Mod Pack(0.5)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:55 pm

@Azraile wrote:
Where can i download this..... i can't find a link anywhere and the torrents you have dont have anyone uploading

Fallout 4 The Survival Challenge Mod Pack(0.5)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: Old Packs-
Jump to:  

Free counters!