Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Questions about mod compatibility

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aegys
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Questions about mod compatibility    Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:44 am

I was wondering if you thought any of the following mods would have major compatibility issues.
I know I'd have to turn off a few of the installed mods if I use these and I just wanted to make sure there wouldn't be a huge issue.

Immersive Weapons - I didn't see it on your mod list and I love a lot of the weapons in this mod
Heavy and Royal Armory - Same as above
The Bijin Replacer mods (Warmaidens, Wives, NPCs) - I assume I should turn off Beautiful Followers for this, but any other mods you think I should deactivate for these?
Males of Skyrim and Men of Winter - Not sure which of the installed mods I should turn off for this.  I assume if I just put this lower in the load order these textures would overwrite the installed ones anyway.
Alternate Start (Live another life) - I just like this starter more.  I would of course have to turn off Skyrim Unbound for this, but would this have any issues with the setup to use this instead?

Thanks and I love your mod pack.  You put a huge amount of work into this and continue to support it which is awesome!

EDIT: NM all of those, I've played around with Skyrim Unbound now and realize it's fine and don't need Alternate Start (to make Alternate start work I needed to regenerate LODs and I didn't want to mess with that.
I got the NPC replacers to work fine and the weapon packs just required that I generate a new dual sheath patch and FNIS.

So I would like to add in the Rebalanced Level lists mod and Unique Loot mod, but am worried about it conflicting with Dynamic Loot.  I like what Dynamic Loot does and want it's functionality to remain intact, but from what I can tell it only affects NPCs and I wanted something to fix container loot as well.  Do you have any suggestions about how to incorporate these and make them all work together?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Questions about mod compatibility
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!