Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Question about recommended settings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PierreMETAL32
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Question about recommended settings   Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:20 am

Hey, just a quick question about the recommended settings. 
While playing, I may have some freezes, while entering combat, saving, loading etc ...
I do believe this is due to my memory, I actually only have 8gb, and my question is, is 16gb enough to play in good condition, or do you recommend me to directly buy 32gb ? 
Thanks for your help :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Question about recommended settings   Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:24 am

@PierreMETAL32 wrote:
Hey, just a quick question about the recommended settings. 
While playing, I may have some freezes, while entering combat, saving, loading etc ...
I do believe this is due to my memory, I actually only have 8gb, and my question is, is 16gb enough to play in good condition, or do you recommend me to directly buy 32gb ? 
Thanks for your help :)

Hello! 16GB should be enough but the frequency of it also count towards better performance.It's your decision to make, people are split up about 16GB and 32GB.

This might help https://www.extremetech.com/gaming/222483-how-much-ram-do-you-need-should-you-upgrade-it-and-will-it-speed-up-your-pc

New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Question about recommended settings   Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:34 pm

Finally bought 16gb RAM 3 days ago, and game is working like a charm. I sometimes have loading taking something like 15/20 sec, probably cause SPM is installed on a HDD and not an SSD.

Anyway, i'd like to say a very big thank you Rotten, I'm discovering Skyrim once again, seems like a total different game, as I'm not aware of most of the mods. Didn't even triggered the main quest and still enjoying the game ( but i'm missing the dragons though, gonna triggered it soon )

I'm sure SPM v5 will be AWESOME :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Question about recommended settings   Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:23 pm

Quote :
 I'm discovering Skyrim once again, seems like a total different game, as I'm not aware of most of the mods. Didn't even triggered the main quest and still enjoying the game ( but i'm missing the dragons though, gonna triggered it soon )

That's one of the things i strive for when building the pack,glad you are enjoying it.

Question about recommended settings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!