Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

How to start the main questline?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aaronson2012
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: How to start the main questline?   Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:38 pm

Hello,

I want to start the questline that starts in Riverwood that leads you to Whiterun but I can't figure out how. I went to Riverwood but it wont trigger, the old lady isn't saying that she saw the dragon and such. Is there any way I can start that questline and become the thane of Whiterun?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aaronson2012
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: How to start the main questline?   Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:42 pm

Also, I saw the other thread about this. I have killed a dragon and absorbed it's soul but nothing happened after that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
obliza
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: How to start the main questline?   Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:26 pm

Ok so Press escape, go to mod configuration

Scroll down to skyrim unbound.
In the Dragons and Shouts section make sure Dragons are Enabled and Dragon Souls is set to Dragonborn.

Edit: Tried going to High Hrothgar myself, could not start quest. (Lvl enabled dragons spawn at lvl 5, world dragons at lvl 10. Did Bleakfalls, got shout, killed dragons, learned shout. Nothing triggered)
Edit2: Tried Moving Unbound to last in load order, still nothing.
Edit3: Spawned a dragon and killed at at high hrothgar and got soul and nothing happens.
Edit4: used console to fix.

So to fix it

Head to High Hrothgar type in console(~)  the following:
Code:
setstage MQ105 8

This will put you at the first stage of way of the voice and unlock the door.

Edit5: Interesting enough you start MQ104 which is all fine, in order to get Lydia you have to buy the house in Whiterun for 10k Lydia will greet you at the entrance to Dragonsreach.
Edit6: MQ105 is on Stage 1 when you first start skyrim unbound and the trigger is supposed to be it moving to stage 8. Not sure how to make that happen without console.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aaronson2012
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: How to start the main questline?   Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:09 am

@obliza wrote:
Ok so Press escape, go to mod configuration

Scroll down to skyrim unbound.
In the Dragons and Shouts section make sure Dragons are Enabled and Dragon Souls is set to Dragonborn.

Edit: Tried going to High Hrothgar myself, could not start quest. (Lvl enabled dragons spawn at lvl 5, world dragons at lvl 10. Did Bleakfalls, got shout, killed dragons, learned shout. Nothing triggered)
Edit2: Tried Moving Unbound to last in load order, still nothing.
Edit3: Spawned a dragon and killed at at high hrothgar and got soul and nothing happens.
Edit4: used console to fix.

So to fix it

Head to High Hrothgar type in console(~)  the following:
Code:
setstage MQ105 8

This will put you at the first stage of way of the voice and unlock the door.

Edit5: Interesting enough you start MQ104 which is all fine, in order to get Lydia you have to buy the house in Whiterun for 10k Lydia will greet you at the entrance to Dragonsreach.
Edit6: MQ105 is on Stage 1 when you first start skyrim unbound and the trigger is supposed to be it moving to stage 8. Not sure how to make that happen without console.

Thanks for your detailed help with this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How to start the main questline?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!