Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Quick Progress Logs / diary log

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Quick Progress Logs / diary log   Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:54 am

A semi-interesting thread for those who care about small/big changes for 5.0 and like to read how things develop in the pack.I'll try to update it as often as i can.

Can also be a troubleshooting thread of me asking if people have certain knowledge or information about certain things that i might be stuck about or don't have time to search for a proper solution

Monday 17 April 2017 :

Stay up all night trying to fix some things that bugged me.

-Removed Vigor as it caused some crashes related to it's vigor function (according to the log)
-Tried to slim down as many errors from logs
+Changed all character presets for all races to hopefully better ones

+Added Load-able custom presets that you can access from the "load presets" MCM function in character creation in addition to the default presets
*There's now about 2-3-4 for each race/gender
-Removed some of the older ones ad the "load list" was getting a lil bit cluttered it should be now easier to select what you want.
(Don't confuse race presets with custom presets)

+Hopefully fixed the gray bug that managed to pop up again,all NPC's should now be free of it

+After some complications and confusion managed to get HDT Equipment + All Geared Up + DSR to work together

+Added SG Hair and KS Hairdos Renewal
+Added Birds of Skyrim, Birds and Flocks and Sea of Spirits
+Added Wet Eyes effect when you enter or exit to/from water.

Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Quick Progress Logs / diary log   Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:02 pm

Wow, that looks amazing.
What do you mean by (Don't confuse race presets with custom presets).
I thought the race presets are just different looks that come with the mod or basic skyrim game itself and the custom presets are the ones which people created themselfs and upload them for everybody to use.

Will you also be adding different standing stone abilities and racial abilities?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Quick Progress Logs / diary log   Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:53 pm

I told you a while ago Vigor sucks and bugging, try Wildcat - more stable and compatible to other mods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arcanant
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Quick Progress Logs / diary log   Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:04 pm

I would prefer Vigor though if it can work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Gilgamesh
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Quick Progress Logs / diary log   Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:34 am

Hell yeah Rotten it is coming along stunningly...eagerly awaiting the day for the 5.0 release
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VikingTeacher
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Quick Progress Logs / diary log   Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:08 am

Easter never stops!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arcanant
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Quick Progress Logs / diary log   Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:03 am

Is Skywind and/or Skyblivion going to be included? I think they are far away from done there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperSixNine
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Quick Progress Logs / diary log   Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:11 am

@arcanant wrote:
Is Skywind and/or Skyblivion going to be included? I think they are far away from done there.
Skywind and Skyblivion are separate games using the same engine. 

it would be interesting (but lore breaking) if your Skyrim character can walk into cyrodiil ad become the hero of Kavach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azraile

PostSubject: Re: Quick Progress Logs / diary log   Wed May 03, 2017 10:45 pm

I can post again! lol

I had an idea that like there could be a spirital world with portals and rifts and stuff that basicaly goes with the hero in the games is some one reincarnated over and over and you can use that spirit world to travel between lives and take items with you to help you save the world in all three timelines.... or something like that anyway lol

basicaly just a transitional area that if you wanted you could send items into it with you and then send them to another game. otherwise your playing diffrent chars.... maybe have items that let some skills gained in other places affect your other chars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aitrus00

PostSubject: Special Edition?   Thu May 04, 2017 3:56 am

I'm sure this was covered somewhere but I'm guessing the 5.0 pack will be for Vanilla Skyrim and not Special Edition?  if someone can confirm that would be awesome thanks.  I built my new rig with this pack in mind I want to play Skyrim through with everything turned up.  :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quick Progress Logs / diary log   Thu May 04, 2017 5:22 am

@aitrus00 wrote:
I'm sure this was covered somewhere but I'm guessing the 5.0 pack will be for Vanilla Skyrim and not Special Edition?  if someone can confirm that would be awesome thanks.  I built my new rig with this pack in mind I want to play Skyrim through with everything turned up.  :)

For Vanilla Skyrim 100%

PostSubject: Re: Quick Progress Logs / diary log   Thu May 04, 2017 5:30 am

@RottenDub wrote:
@aitrus00 wrote:

For Vanilla Skyrim 100%

Thanks Rotten.  I think I remember reading somewhere that Vanilla Skyrim needed some tweaks/hacks to be able to use all of your system memory if you are over a certain amount because it wasn't 64-bit, my system has 32 GB RAM, will the new v5 pack be able to utilize a lot of that?  I have a 1070 currently and want to be able to max everything out if possible for this playthrough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quick Progress Logs / diary log   Thu May 04, 2017 5:36 am

Well it uses all the cores and RAM usage (TESV.exe + ENBhost.exe + OS) peaked at about 11GB. The problem is Windows 10 because it doesn't let DX9 apps (like Skyrim and more) to use more than 4GB of VRAM because some geniuses at Microsoft decided to limit this in Win10.Windows 7 will be able to use more than 4.

PostSubject: Re: Quick Progress Logs / diary log   Thu May 04, 2017 5:40 am

@RottenDub wrote:
Well it uses all the cores and RAM usage (TESV.exe + ENBhost.exe + OS) peaked at about 11GB. The problem is Windows 10 because it doesn't let DX9 apps (like Skyrim and more) to use more than 4GB of VRAM because some geniuses at Microsoft decided to limit this in Win10.Windows 7 will be able to use more than 4.

So what does that mean for me with Windows 10?  Will it be gimped with using just 4 GB VRAM?  If so that sucks ass.  :(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quick Progress Logs / diary log   Thu May 04, 2017 4:55 pm

So guys progress log and development of SPM 5.0 is for the moment on hold.

Reason is because i think either the PSU or the GPU are dying, i'm reaching 94C in the GPU and my PC is randomly restarting when under load (gaming). I don't have any money to spare to replace either (saving some money for my 2nd baby to be born in a private clinic).I'll try to scrape over 30 bucks to get my PC to a little beauty check and a full thermal paste replacement(GPU/CPU/Fans) and maybe a PSU diagnostic and hopefully get this problem resolved relatively soon!

I'll work on a Cities Skylines Pack in the meantime and keep you guys updated.

For people trying to send donations i want to thank you all for the influx of positive e-mails, atm there are no way for anyone to send any $$$.Your feedback was heard and i will setup a Patreon in the future but might take a while because i have little to no knowledge  of how online banking/donations work.

PostSubject: Re: Quick Progress Logs / diary log   Thu May 04, 2017 5:06 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
So guys progress log and development of SPM 5.0 is for the moment on hold.

Reason is because i think either the PSU or the GPU are dying, i'm reaching 94C in the GPU and my PC is randomly restarting when under load (gaming). I don't have any money to spare to replace either (saving some money for my 2nd baby to be born in a private clinic).I'll try to scrape over 30 bucks to get my PC to a little beauty check and a full thermal paste replacement(GPU/CPU/Fans) and maybe a PSU diagnostic and hopefully get this problem resolved relatively soon!

I'll work on a Cities Skylines Pack in the meantime and keep you guys updated.

For people trying to send donations i want to thank you all for the influx of positive e-mails, atm there are no way for anyone to send any $$$.Your feedback was heard and i will setup a Patreon in the future but might take a while because i have little to no knowledge  of how online banking/donations work.

Take care of that PC man.  Definitely update the thermal paste and check all  your fans to make sure they are running.  Also check the wiring inside your PC could be getting in the way of airflow.  And if you haven't done it in a while, get a can of compressed air and blow out any dust that could be causing a thermal shield.  Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quick Progress Logs / diary log   Thu May 04, 2017 5:13 pm

I take care of the PC man, it's always clean, once a month i take it all apart (Because of easy detachable front and top fans/parts) and carefully dust out fans/GPU etc and once i year i take it to a certified shop to get the thermal grease replaced as i'm a little twitchy of messing with that stuff.

But thanks for the advice tho`. Sadlt air cans are not really popular and/or hard to find in my backwater Country so i go all manual on the stuff.

PostSubject: Re: Quick Progress Logs / diary log   Thu May 04, 2017 5:18 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
I take care of the PC man, it's always clean, once a month i take it all apart (Because of easy detachable front and top fans/parts) and carefully dust out fans/GPU etc and once i year i take it to a certified shop to get the thermal grease replaced as i'm a little twitchy of messing with that stuff.

But thanks for the advice tho`. Sadlt air cans are not really popular and/or hard to find in my backwater Country so i go all manual on the stuff.

No worries man, I work in the IT industry so I had to at least give my 2 cents of advice  :)  Sad to hear that development on 5.0 is on hold, but I understand, can't have your PC melt down  :)  Had one other question for you, since I've never played Skyrim through yet (yes I know I am one of the rare ones), is there that much of a big difference between 4.4 and 5.0?  I ask because I know you don't have an ETA for 5.0 release yet and I would be happy to wait out 5.0, but for someone that hasn't played through anything and the fact that 4.4 has been out for a long while and polished, didn't know what your feelings were for me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azraile

PostSubject: Re: Quick Progress Logs / diary log   Thu May 04, 2017 5:58 pm

will it work on the special edition?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Quick Progress Logs / diary log
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1