Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

[solved]Short Question about enchanted Items with 2 or more properties.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SirLootalot
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: [solved]Short Question about enchanted Items with 2 or more properties.   Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:06 pm

I just wanted to ask which mod does adds the items one finds from the beginning on which are enchanted with 2 or 3 different properties but can not be disenchated.
I know that Deadly Dragron armory is adding special weapons which can only be looted from dragons beside the new armors one can craft from materials droped from dragons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Short Question about enchanted Items with 2 or more properties.   Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:19 pm

@SirLootalot wrote:
I just wanted to ask which mod does adds the items one finds from the beginning on which are enchanted with 2 or 3 different properties but can not be disenchated.
I know that Deadly Dragron armory is adding special weapons which can only be looted from dragons beside the new armors one can craft from materials droped from dragons.

Dynamic loot.

Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Short Question about enchanted Items with 2 or more properties.   Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:12 pm

Thanks a lot.
Just another small question. How do i change the amount of Magika and Health when i level up and select it. Currently its 30 but i would like it to put it to 20. I saw the option at Unrestricted Magick that i can change Magika to my desired value at levelup but that did not work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RbN420
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Short Question about enchanted Items with 2 or more properties.   Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:24 am

you gotta open MO, go to Data on right panel, scroll down to SKSE folder, and search for the elys uncapper .ini file
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Short Question about enchanted Items with 2 or more properties.   Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:02 pm

@RbN420 wrote:
you gotta open MO, go to Data on right panel,  scroll down to SKSE folder,  and search for the elys uncapper .ini file

Small correction it's in X:\Skyrim\MO MODS\Perk Tree Overhaul - [•Rotten Merge•]\SPERG\SKSE\Plugins\SKSE_Elys_Uncapper.ini

New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Short Question about enchanted Items with 2 or more properties.   Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:21 am

Yes but do it from MO not file explorer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirLootalot
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Short Question about enchanted Items with 2 or more properties.   Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:07 pm

Thank you for the reply, I allready gave up on getting one though i should have put that question in a different post.
Now i know for my next playthrough.
Good luck and keep up the good work with SPM 5.0.
Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[solved]Short Question about enchanted Items with 2 or more properties.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!