Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Player character mismatch head textures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Berzerker504
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Player character mismatch head textures    Mon May 01, 2017 12:42 am

So, not sure what's going on here haha. I haven't added any other mods and I've looked around on the internet for some possible solutions but couldn't really find any pictures or situations that described this. I cannot change the skin tone of the head for any races. They are all the same as the one pictured above, minus Khajiit and Argonians which are either a dark green or black and can't be changed either.

Figured I'd post this here since i'm only using the SPM 4.4 modpack and figured I can't be the only one with this issue. I've played around and everything else is working perfectly fine and is amazing.

Any help or answers will be much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slider9669
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Player character mismatch head textures    Mon May 01, 2017 4:33 am

@Berzerker504 wrote:

So, not sure what's going on here haha. I haven't added any other mods and I've looked around on the internet for some possible solutions but couldn't really find any pictures or situations that described this. I cannot change the skin tone of the head for any races. They are all the same as the one pictured above, minus Khajiit and Argonians which are either a dark green or black and can't be changed either.

Figured I'd post this here since i'm only using the SPM 4.4 modpack and figured I can't be the only one with this issue. I've played around and everything else is working perfectly fine and is amazing.

Any help or answers will be much appreciated!

Did u make a character then re edit it again in race menu while already starting a play through? When did the head mess up? During creation? Reason i ask is i believe i had a issue like this but it was because i consoled racemenu and edited character and it messed up the skin colors like in pic, only way for me to resolve was make a new character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berzerker504
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Player character mismatch head textures    Mon May 01, 2017 6:02 am

It happened during creation, my load order seems to be fine matches what it should be, I've tried creating a character and then trying to use racemenu to fix it but to no avail haha the topics I could find talked about this possibly being a vram issue but I have about 6GB and I would think i would see some more issues around but the only one I am having with the modpack is the weird head textures just for the player character
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slider9669
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Player character mismatch head textures    Mon May 01, 2017 6:51 am

@Berzerker504 wrote:
It happened during creation, my load order seems to be fine matches what it should be, I've tried creating a character and then trying to use racemenu to fix it but to no avail haha the topics I could find talked about this possibly being a vram issue but I have about 6GB and I would think i would see some more issues around but the only one I am having with the modpack is the weird head textures just for the player character

Well honestly not sure what it could be if it did it during creation, when it doubt fresh install and double check everything and all connecting folders involving inis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berzerker504
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Player character mismatch head textures    Mon May 01, 2017 4:29 pm

Hmm I think that is what I will try, I do appreciate your help tho, thank you!

If anyone sees this and knows how to fix it please do let me know haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slider9669
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Player character mismatch head textures    Mon May 01, 2017 5:53 pm

Also skyrim isnt installed on ur C drive by chance is it? Reason i ask i know permissions on C drive can cause issues with some games and could also be why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berzerker504
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Player character mismatch head textures    Mon May 01, 2017 11:19 pm

No, I have it installed in my X drive. I just did a fresh install of Skyrim and the problem still persists, I feel like I must be overlooking something simple and its driving me crazy! I encountered this problem once before a long time ago but i believe all i had to do was create a new character and I'd be good to go, I couldn't use a previous save but that isn't the case here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Player character mismatch head textures    Tue May 02, 2017 12:09 am

@Berzerker504 wrote:
No, I have it installed in my X drive. I just did a fresh install of Skyrim and the problem still persists, I feel like I must be overlooking something simple and its driving me crazy! I encountered this problem once before a long time ago but i believe all i had to do was create a new character and I'd be good to go, I couldn't use a previous save but that isn't the case here.

Just a quick note but if you decide to make new character via /new game remember to set up the mods :

http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t122-manual-mod-config-a-to-z-guide

Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Player character mismatch head textures    Tue May 02, 2017 1:19 am

@Berzerker504 wrote:

Hm ya i honestly dont know man, i just reinstalled Rottens 4.4  last week and didnt have issue so not sure what yours could be. I agree it sounds like something simple though.

Maybe dumb question but u are installing the legendary edition right? And idk if its frowned upon here if using a torrent version but just incase u are maybe try a different one? Im running out of ideas lol.

Cuz literatly all i do when i install his pack is installing to my F drive, i go into the MO ini in notepad ++ and change the X to the Fs like instructed on site and thats all i do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Player character mismatch head textures
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!