Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

New crashes. Seemingly at or around solitude.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
reshki
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: New crashes. Seemingly at or around solitude.   Wed May 03, 2017 6:43 pm

It seems since I traveled to solitude it's been rough getting out. I couldn't walk out the front gate, I tried 3 times it crashed every time. I ended up having to fast travel out to my trade caravan thing (which btw parks under the stairs with just the horse sticking out idk if anyone has said that yet or not haha) I quit there but now I'm having trouble loading the save. 

Now I can't remember if I've had this problem anywhere else in the game, it just seemed to start after solitude. Maybe they will go away after I get out of there idk. This happens upon leaving solitude out the front gate, sometimes when leaving a shop and exiting back into solitude, and now when I try to load my save. Sometimes it eventually will load though... I think... I hope.

EDIT: Happens all the time. Tried to load the save I made before character creation. Same thing. It has died. :'(

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New crashes. Seemingly at or around solitude.   Wed May 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Did you modified the textures from very high to high? Messing with the ini to much it's advisable.

Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: New crashes. Seemingly at or around solitude.   Wed May 03, 2017 10:00 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
Did you modified the textures from very high to high? Messing with the ini to much it's NOT advisable.
Oh good call, I think I did change some textures in Mod Organizer to reduce size of the textures. I'll mess around and see if I can figure it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Freiya
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: New crashes. Seemingly at or around solitude.   Sun May 21, 2017 4:58 pm

@reshki wrote:
@RottenDub wrote:
Did you modified the textures from very high to high? Messing with the ini to much it's NOT advisable.
Oh good call, I think I did change some textures in Mod Organizer to reduce size of the textures. I'll mess around and see if I can figure it out.

Did u managed to fix it? had the same problem
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winternerd
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: New crashes. Seemingly at or around solitude.   Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:08 am

Hello there
I'm currently facing a similar problem, but I didn't change the load order, textures size and didn't add new mods. Crash happens as I approach Orphan Rock. Suprisingly, there wasn't any crashes in my first playthrough with SPM 4.4
There are different entries in this log every crash
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New crashes. Seemingly at or around solitude.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!