Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Realistic needs food and drink problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sig
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Realistic needs food and drink problem   Thu May 04, 2017 5:25 am

Ive noticed that alcoholic drinks such as wine dont work, character is still thirsty, and I also dont get empty bottles from drinking anything, I just get some stats bonuses from them.

Also seems to happen with some cooked meat IE venison; I just get some stat bonus but it doesnt fill my character at all, whereas fruits and vegetables do... is this intended or there is something wrong with my config?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slider9669
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Realistic needs food and drink problem   Thu May 04, 2017 10:00 am

sig wrote:
Ive noticed that alcoholic drinks such as wine dont work, character is still thirsty, and I also dont get empty bottles from drinking anything, I just get some stats bonuses from them.

Also seems to happen with some cooked meat IE venison; I just get some stat bonus but it doesnt fill my character at all, whereas fruits and vegetables do... is this intended or there is something wrong with my config?

Thanks!

I currently dont have a way to check myself since reinstalling windows currently but if i recall i think in the MCM menu of it u have to enable certain other foods to register. I could be wrong, im just going from memory on my own modded version from awhile ago, i recall having to add certain foods to register with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sig
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Realistic needs food and drink problem   Fri May 05, 2017 2:03 am

Ive actually checked the different mods menu and havent been able to find it, I also started with a pre-configured save and manually started both frostfall and realistic needs, later I realized there was another mod (hunterborn) and activated that too.

Seems there is a mod that makes some food and drinks give stat bonus, and those specifically dont count for realistic needs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slider9669
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Realistic needs food and drink problem   Fri May 05, 2017 2:09 am

sig wrote:
Ive actually checked the different mods menu and havent been able to find it, I also started with a pre-configured save and manually started both frostfall and realistic needs, later I realized there was another mod (hunterborn) and activated that too.

Seems there is a mod that makes some food and drinks give stat bonus, and those specifically dont count for realistic needs

Ya i think i might of been thinking of a different mod, i do clearly remember though that if u ate some food that dont give stats for hunger benifits the mod would ask u do u wanna register it and then u select the stats and all from it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Realistic needs food and drink problem
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!