Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

5.0 News and Expectations?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: 5.0 News and Expectations?   Sun May 07, 2017 9:14 pm

For Rotten Dub:Not trying to annoy you but Rotten Dub, I do get annoying somethings asking for downloads with my lazy-self. So you blocked me.. it's fine by my as long as I get Modpacks and I'n enjoying Skyrim with your guys amazing selections of mods. Including the Unbound, instead of Alternate Download you can make your own thing. So yeah, Rotten Dub you can stay out of this conversation or come inside (Not trying to be Rude I'm just trying to say do whatever you want; I know you're mad at me for harassing and annoying you)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all of you viewing: So lets get to business I'm looking at 5.0 and I see it looks fine, I think it shows a model of Mod Organizer 5.0 left panel and Right panel. Then I check 4.4 and it only has one line not right and left panel. 4.4 Is already out some I'm guessing you guys are still working on 5.0 or it is already free to download all the mods. But I'm too lazy for some reason to download mods but that has NOTHING to do with this. So administrators and experts and non-experts please tell me what is going on with 5.0 I want to know about it. Is it out? Does it have lots of clothes inside? Are there new Dragonborn quests? And More stuff you can tell me.

PS: I'm sorry Rotten Dub.

Last edited by Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak on Sat May 20, 2017 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: 5.0 News and Expectations?   Sun May 14, 2017 4:21 pm

Hey bro, Rotten makes his pack for free, so he has no timeframe obligations to anyone and takes as much time as he wants. And you should be patient, wait and respect other's job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 5.0 News and Expectations?   Mon May 15, 2017 12:32 am

tolstyy wrote:
Hey bro, Rotten makes his pack for free, so he has no timeframe obligations to anyone and takes as much time as he wants. And you should be patient, wait and respect other's job.

Thing is he either thinks the pack is done and hasn't read any of the news forums or site or either trying to troll me and the people in this forum / YouTube Page .Either way i'm gonna force myself not to respond to people who refuse to read news / announcements and topics / problems /solutions that were discussed at least 3 times. If you don't care enough to read a couple of lines you probably don't need any of my packs.

And i'm just guessing here but i think the dude/person is very young in age and doesn't want to read anything and without reading you can't get the packs working, but his way of writing is hectic so i can't tell

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
VikingTeacher
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: 5.0 News and Expectations?   Mon May 15, 2017 9:50 am

Good luck Rotten :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak

PostSubject: Re: 5.0 News and Expectations?   Sat May 20, 2017 11:26 pm

Whoa Whoa Whoa! Tolstyy.. no one said anything about "Make the download now"! No need to be a tough guy. I just asked what will 5.0 will be about.. and Rotten Dub, I DID READ 5.0 and it says nothing about new Dragonborn quests or lots of clothes, I asked 'Does it have lots of clothes inside? Are there new Dragonborn quests'? It doesn't really make since how I would troll you. Me trolling would be pranking. And please try something more offensive than 'a very young age'.

Last edited by Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak on Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak

PostSubject: Re: 5.0 News and Expectations?   Sat May 20, 2017 11:41 pm

This is where I read

http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t566-expectations-for-spm-5-0?highlight=5+0+News+++%2BExpectations

http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/f10-spm-5  All of it, difference. Armor and Clothes

I even looked at this http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/information.html

I even looked at this but don't think you will be adding it to 5.0 http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t648-a-question-on-bodyslide-adding-new-clothes-armor?highlight=clothes 

it's for 4.4.

So Rotten Dub, I just proved to you that I have been reading. And if there is stuff I missed please inform me I cannot missed what happen it would be unacceptable

also https://i.gyazo.com/2fc679c9dd9446ca6e166c72e28b0ed4.png
Back to top Go down
View user profile
johndoetes
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: 5.0 News and Expectations?   Sun May 21, 2017 3:27 pm

According to a quote from RottenDub

RottenDub
erikgsouza wrote:
I think it's time for "Beauty of the launch of SPM5" news.

Flash news SPM5 will launch in 2017...ish...maybe...

So there you go :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak

PostSubject: Re: 5.0 News and Expectations?   Sun May 21, 2017 8:57 pm

Helpful? Well can you give me a link, my focus to know about 5.0 is clothes and Dragonborn quests
Back to top Go down
View user profile

5.0 News and Expectations?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!