Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A question on Bodyslide / Adding new clothes/armor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CMX123
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: A question on Bodyslide / Adding new clothes/armor   Thu May 11, 2017 8:00 am

Just a few questions, really, for anyone experienced with adding things to this pack.

1) What Bodyslide preset should be chosen when building the mesh files for other clothing/armor mods? I ask this as I cant really tell which was used for the body itself, and there are just so many choices from the normal CBBE Curvy to ones like the CT77Advanced.

2) Which version of the clothing/armor mods should I download for this pack. I'm guessing CBBE HDT conversions, to cover that wondrous jiggle and wiggle, but as with the above, I'd just like to be certain, so as to not have to try and fuss with something that just wont work because I've chosen the wrong version of said clothing/armor.

Thank you, in advance, for any replies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A question on Bodyslide / Adding new clothes/armor   Thu May 11, 2017 7:29 pm

@CMX123 wrote:
Just a few questions, really, for anyone experienced with adding things to this pack.

1) What Bodyslide preset should be chosen when building the mesh files for other clothing/armor mods? I ask this as I cant really tell which was used for the body itself, and there are just so many choices from the normal CBBE Curvy to ones like the CT77Advanced.

2) Which version of the clothing/armor mods should I download for this pack. I'm guessing CBBE HDT conversions, to cover that wondrous jiggle and wiggle, but as with the above, I'd just like to be certain, so as to not have to try and fuss with something that just wont work because I've chosen the wrong version of said clothing/armor.

Thank you, in advance, for any replies.

Hello!

1.Well i guess this is your personal taste .Personally i use this setting for body and HDT option when building the meshes for armors.
I suggest you first look at a tutorial on how to use bodyslide with MO

*Press CTR+Click when selecting build body or patch build so you can build to a custom directory and add it as a mod later with MO.
*I suggest you leave the body be and focus on the meshes for the armors
*Run BodySlide from MO 

*Remember to select the armor you want to create meshes
*Some of the armors might be in the unassigned category
*Some slider groups for armors might need manual copying to bodyslide to their respective folders

2. Yeah you should choose CBBE HDT

*After creating the custom meshes add them as you would a mod and remember load order in left pane.

The process is a little fiddly but not impossible to do once you done once or twice.

New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: A question on Bodyslide / Adding new clothes/armor   Fri May 12, 2017 1:05 am

Thank you so much, RottenDub. I'll give it a go, and see if I cant bend Bodyslide to my will ;)

Thank you, as well, for the awesomeness that is this pack of mods and configurations. It's a real pleasure to find something that is so filled with wondrous mods and, at the same time, something that is surprisingly stable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A question on Bodyslide / Adding new clothes/armor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!