Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Can't move on new game and frozen animation on loaded games

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alexismichalo
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Can't move on new game and frozen animation on loaded games   Mon May 22, 2017 6:33 am

Hello guys, I'm new here. I believe I have done everything correctly, I set the correct paths for everything etc but when I press "new game" I am in Helgen on some ruins but my camera is stuck, I can't press anything, mods seem to load on the upper left corner and the only thing I can do is press the "esc" button. I tried loading the default save of level 2 but the character's animation was completely frozen, I could move, I could turn the camera, jump and stuff but not the animations.
Please help me and try to make it as simple as you can because I am a noob with mods and don't know too much about them. Oh man... I think I really fucked it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Freiya
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Can't move on new game and frozen animation on loaded games   Mon May 22, 2017 11:19 am

Press esc > scroll the mods there's should be a mod called skyrim unbound. From there u start the game itself.

but there's a guide on the forum on how to set the mods and start the game.

:P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexismichalo
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Can't move on new game and frozen animation on loaded games   Mon May 22, 2017 3:40 pm

@Freiya wrote:
Press esc > scroll the mods there's should be a mod called skyrim unbound. From there u start the game itself.

but there's a guide on the forum on how to set the mods and start the game.

:P
I did that but still my character was stuck in a "T pose". Can you give me the link to the guide please? I can't seem to find it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexismichalo
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Can't move on new game and frozen animation on loaded games   Mon May 22, 2017 3:53 pm

Also, when I try to click FNIS I get a message like "elevation is required" and I moved on anyway, then on FNIS screen I checked the 3 boxes needed, I pressed "Update behavior" and I got this message "ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexismichalo
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Can't move on new game and frozen animation on loaded games   Mon May 22, 2017 4:08 pm

It seems like the path of FNIS in MO was wrong, now it completed the update and the consistency check showed no errors. I hope it runs correctly this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't move on new game and frozen animation on loaded games   

Back to top Go down

Can't move on new game and frozen animation on loaded games
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!